Chapter Thirty Two: Gear Up For Final Exams

Sitting in my desk at school, my eyes looked over to Katsuki. Dad is teaching us about Hero Laws but I could barely pay attention because I could feel Katsuki's eyes burning into my exposed legs.

"Alright, that's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin, I'm sure you're all studying constantly right? Don't forget to keep training, the written exam is only one element. There's also a practical portion to worry about, good luck" Dad said exhausted and left the room.

"I've barely even taken notes this semester!" Kaminari and Mina shouted worried.

"And with the Sports Festival and internship, I didn't have time to read the textbook" Kaminari said freaking out.

"It's true that we haven't had very much free time lately" Tokoyami added on.

I laughed at everyone freaking out, I had ranked right after Momo in 2nd in the midterms. Iida had 3rd, Katsuki had 4th, Izuku had 5th, Shoto had 6th and so on.

"Ashido, Kaminari, we've still got time to study! That way we all get to go to the training camp together! Right?" Izuku told them happily.

Ah yes the U.A summer training camp which was supposedly supposed to be fun but knowing my Dad it would really just be grueling hell for a week.

"Yes! As class rep I have high hopes that we'll make U.A proud!" Iida said excited.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class isn't it?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Why you got a cut me down like that?" Kaminari asked now even more freaked out.

"Hey don't worry about it you two, I can catch you up to speed on the important topics if you want?" Momo offered nicely.

"You're the best Yao-Momo!" Mina and Kaminari said now smiling and happy.

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical though" Momo said looking down and I felt bad for her, she obviously lost her confidence after the Sports Festival.

"I've been studying but could you help me out to? I'm having some trouble understanding quadratic functions" Jiro then asked Momo.

"Really?" Momo asked surprised them a bunch of others asked for her help as well.

"Okay then! We can hold a study session at my residence over the weekend!" Momo said standing up excited to teach everyone.

I laughed at Momo who was kinda bragging about her house and all the things she had. I looked back to Katsuki and walked up to him and Kirishima.

"Sounds like I should be studying with her" Kirishima said.

"You think I don't know enough?! Maybe I should beat the lessons and your skull!" Katsuki said angry with a crazy face.

"I'm counting on it, between you and Kari's help I'm hoping to make the top ten!" He said while smiling at me.

"Well my approach to studying definitely isn't beating it into you" I say laughing.

~

"I'm kinda scared about the practical, I have no idea what it's going to be" Izuku said as I sat my food down on the table next to Uraraka.

"Hard to believe they'd give us anything to crazy" Iida told him while I began to eat my Soba.

"The written exam questions is all the stuff from class so I should at least be able to do those" Izuku said thoughtfully.

"Do you really think it's going to be that simple?" Uraraka asked nervously.

"It's driving me nuts, I just wanna know what they'll have us doing" Izuku said while trying to think.