Chapter Twelve: In Each of Our Hearts

"Go beyond! PLUS ULTRA!" All Might yelled at the villain smashing him through the top of the USJ making the entire building shake.

"That was like a finishing move in a video game!" Kirishima says.

"He beat the shock absorption right out of him!" I said excited.

"Imagine having power like that, he must've been punching that monster so fast he couldn't regenerate" Katsuki added in, once the dust cleared All Might was standing.

"I really have gotten weaker, back in my heyday, five hits would've been enough to knock that guy out but today it took more than 300 mighty blows!" All Might says smiling, then turning to the villains.

"You've been bested villains, surrender. We all want to get this over with quickly" All Might told them, Shigaraki stood there shaking in anger, trying to decide what his next move would be.

We stood there staring at the villains before us, I watched as Shigaraki scratched his neck furiously trying to figure out how All Might had beaten the Nomu.

"What's wrong? Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were gonna clear this level earlier? Well come and get me if you dare" All Might fiercely told him making him gasp.

"Man, this is intense" I told the guys around me.

"As I expected, there's no reason for us to fight now. He'll handle this" Todoroki told us, Izuku looked longingly towards All Might.

"Come on Midoriya, we should regroup with the other guys. The last thing we want to do is get taken hostage or get in his way" Kirishima told Izuku.

"What are you scared?" All Might yelled at him making the villains attempt to strategize a plan.  Looking around the villains around us were starting to wake up.

"I think All Might can hold his own against those two main guys. Let's make sure these dudes don't hurt anybody else" Kirishima stated.

"Will you be joining us?" Todoroki asks Izuku, Shigaraki and Kurogiri then began to run towards All Might, Izuku than jumped towards All Might making me yell.

"IZUKU!" I yelled worried.

"Don't you touch All Might, you stupid villain!" Izuku yelled in the air but a warp gate appeared in front of him and Shigaraki's hand stuck out of it.

A gun shot was heard from The front of the USJ. Looking up I saw pro heroes looking down on the situation below them.

"They're here!" All Might says, more gun shots rang out in the building.

"Sorry everyone, I know we're a bit late but I got the teachers over here as fast as I could" the principle told us.

Villains then began to fight back causing all the heroes to take action quickly.

As explosions rang out Shigaraki backed away slowly realizing he stood no match for all of the pros

As explosions rang out Shigaraki backed away slowly realizing he stood no match for all of the pros. More gun shots shot threw his legs making the warp villain protect him. Thirteen then began using Black Hole to suck up the warp gate. Shigaraki glared but was consumed by the warp gate getting away.

"If all the pro teachers are gathered here it must mean the rest of the school safe, the villains attack this facility, but not the rest of the campus" Todoroki told us.

"Midoriya, hey!" Kirishima yelled to Izuku running towards him but a huge cement wall came up blocking his path.

"For your safety, please stay back, young man. Join your classmates at the front gate leave the injured to us, and we can take care of them" Cementoss told him making Kirishima run back to us.

I let out a sigh and put my hands on my knees, The adrenaline that's been keeping me going has finally worn off and my broken arm was now searing in pain. Not to mention using my Quirk earlier really wore me down.

"Hey you okay Akari?" Todoroki asked being the first one to notice.

"I'm exhausted, when the warp villain separated all of us I was alone and had to create a huge tornado to knock all of them out, plus the Nomu fucked up my arm" I say now feeling very light headed, although I was caught by surprise when someone scooped me up bridal style and began walking.

"It's alright I gotcha" Katsuki said while walking up the steps to the USJ entrance, I laid my head on his chest closing my eyes. Blackness overtook me as I thought of my Dad.

~

I heard beeping as I slowly opened my eyes, looking around I was in a hospital room. I had a cast over my broken arm and had an IV in the other arm.

"Ah, you're awake!" A cheerful woman came into the room and began checking my vitals.

"Wher-" I began but was shocked by my hoarse voice, the nurse handed me some water and I gratefully drank some.

"Where's my Dad?" I asked her and she smiled down at me.

"He's resting in the room right next to yours, If you're able to get up and into this wheelchair I'll let you go visit him" she tells me bringing a wheelchair over "you suffered a pretty tuff beating, broken arm and very dehydrated".

I sigh sitting up, aches now present over my body making me flinch.

"Jeez, you look like shit" I hear a voice say in the doorway, looking past the nurse I see Katsuki leaning against the door frame.

"Please, even wrecked like this, I still look better than you" I tell him pulling my bare legs over the side of the bed. Katsuki walked up grabbing my hands, his large palms touching my pale small ones. He helped me walk to the wheelchair and helped me sit down.

"Not so hard now was it! Your Dad is in the room next to yours on the left" The nurse says before walking away.

'Oh shit! I bet everyone know's Aizawa is my Dad now' I thought to myself going pale.

"I know what your thinking and I don't care" Katsuki said getting my attention.

"Mineta spilled the beans about Mr. Aizawa being your Dad as soon as we got back to U.A" Katsuki told me while getting behind me to wheel me to my Dad.

"Katsuki I-" I began but he interrupted.

"I trust you and I understand you couldn't tell me" Katsuki told me before stopping right in front of Dad's room.

"Just don't keep shit from me got it idiot?" Katsuki said now looking at me, I slowly nodded not knowing what to say as he brought me into the room.

Dad had bandages wrapped around all sorts of parts on his body, the heart monitor showing his rhythm. Tears began to fill my eyes as I was rolled up next to him. I put my hand on top of his and Katsuki began to walk away.

"Wait!" I said, making him stop in his tracks.

"Thank you Katsuki" I tell him looking into his eyes as a small tear slipped from my eyes.

~End of Season One~