Chapter Thirty One: Listen Up!! A Tale From The Past

A few days after the Hosu incident, Izuku and I were released from the hospital. Before leaving Endeavors Hero Agency I made sure to thank him for what he taught me. I was currently slowly making my to homeroom, I pulled open the door and searched for the ash blonde I haven't seen in a week. What I saw was not his regular hair style but it was slicked to the side making me start to laugh uncontrollably.

"What the hell is with your hair?" I asked in between laughs.

"Stop laughing, my hairs gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way" Katsuki said shaking angrily, I only laughed more as I made my way through the seats and sat down

"Hey I kinda like it actually" I said while petting his soft hair and he practically blew up, I laughed then walked over to Izuku, Iida and Shoto.

"Now if you wanna talk about the ones who changed it was really those four" Kaminari said while looking at us.

"Oh yeah! The Hero Killer!" Sero said with a thumbs up.

"Glad you all made it back alive, seriously" Kirishima told us.

"I worried about you too" Momo said looking at us.

"You were lucky Endeavor showed up and saved you guys" Sato said making me roll my eyes.

"So cool! Just what I expect from the number two hero!" Toru said excited, I looked at Shoto who was looking down.

"Yeah, that's right, he saved us" Shoto said slowly and Iida, Izuku and I smiled at him.

"Did you guys hear the news about the Hero Killer? Everyone's been saying that he was somehow connected to the League of Villains" Ojiro said which made me pull my eyes from Shoto to him.

"Can you imagine how frightening it would've been if that creep had been there when the they attacked the USJ?" Ojiro said wondering.

"He's scary, yeah, but did you see him in that weird video? It's all over the Internet" Kaminari said.

"I didn't even know there was a video of him" Ojiro said confused.

"Yeah, Stain's a pretty evil villain but like super tenacious, he's almost kind of cool dontcha guys think?" Kaminari said making my eyes widen.

"Kaminari!" Izuku said shocked.

"Uh-Oh! Dude!" Kaminari said now embarrassed now realizing what he said.

"No, it's okay, you're fine. It is true that he's quite a tenacious villain, I understand why people might think he was cool. But instead of helping the world his beliefs lead him to cold-blooded murder. No matter his motives, killing cannot be condoned" Iida said as we all looked at him.

"To keep anyone else from suffering like me, well, I promise: I will strive to be the perfect hero!" Iida said with a hand gesture, I smiled as he was back to his old ways.