~ 1 ~

"Girl! Give me another beer will you!" A drunk man yelled. Everyone was drunk except for Yoongi. "She has a name you know." He said. "Leave it Yoongi." I sighed and went to grab the man another beer.

Later that night everyone went to sleep. Since Yoongi was the only one who wasn't drunk he had to stay up and make sure the ship wouldn't face any difficulties.
I couldn't sleep so I just went to Yoongi.
"Can't sleep?" He asked. I shook my head. "No."
"Wanna hear a creepy story?" He smiled. "Sure." I laughed.

"Do you know what sirens are?" He asked me. "I've heard of them, yes. They sing and seduce you to your death." I said looking at the dark sea. "It's more than that. They disguise themselves. They look beautiful in your eyes, but under the mask hides an awfully disgusting creature. They hypnotize you with their singing and then pull you to the dept of the sea and let you drown." He said.

"You're stupid if you believe that." I said. "You don't believe sirens are real? We haven't even discovered half of the underwater life. How could you know?"

I shrugged. "It just sounds so stupid. Everything people make up sounds stupid."

"Well, that's your opinion. You should really go to sleep now Y/N." he chuckled. "Goodnight. Don't listen to the sirens." I joked and went back to my room.

No ones pov
Yoongi felt his eyelids getting heavier and heavier. He couldn't fall asleep, what if they would bump into something and sink because of him? He had to stay up. His eyes closed for a second but he couldn't fight it anymore and fell asleep.
But not for long cause he heard a voice. It was the most beautiful voice he had ever heard. It was a woman with heavenly vocals. It seemed to have woken more men and they all looked over the side of the ship. 20s of beautiful creatures singing on top of rocks, hypnotizing the men on the ship. The first two dropped themselves into the dark water, being followed by the other men. Even Yoongi. They weren't themselves. The only thing they could hear and think about were those voices.

After an hour everyone was dead except for one. And she was sleeping, immune to female siren voices.
"One of them still lives." One of the sirens said. "Maybe it's a woman. Get the best male singer we have and quick." Another one said as they all jumped into the dept.

Your pov
My eyes opened themselves to a beautiful sound.
I opened the door of my room which immediately led me to the deck. I felt tired and sleepy listening to whatever this was.

I looked over the side of the ship and what I saw was unbelievable. A beautiful male creature. I shook my head trying to get out of his trans as my eyes went wide.

"Stop!" I yelled not knowing what else I could possibly yell. He seemed furious and kept on singing. I closed my ears and screamed. I wasn't going to die today. Not a chance. My nose started to bleed and I felt myself getting dizzy. I almost fell off the ship but I kept my balance and held on to the ship. I felt the ship bumping into a rock. Was it going to sink?!
After a while I slowly felt the water on my feet getting higher and higher.