~ 23 ~

Trigger warning: this chapter contains adult content!

He pushed his lips against mine again and I felt how my heart started to race. He pinned my arms above my head with one hand and put his other hand next to me so I couldn't go anywhere. He kissed down my jaw to my neck and left 2 hickeys on both sides.
"Show Jimin that the next time you cross paths.." He smirked as he looked deeply into my eyes.
I didn't even know how to respond. To be honest, I even forgot how to talk...

He put his free hand underneath my shirt. I could feel how he was softly caressing my skin and his lips never left mine while doing so.
I got goosebumps all over my body from his touch and started to kiss down his jaw. I never felt this needy feeling towards Jungkook but suddenly it was different..
He smirked as I kissed down his neck while his hands started to touch my breasts. I put my hands in his thick dark brown hair and felt him lifting me up.

He gently laid me onto the ground. "Are you comfortable?" He asked. I nodded. I never thought he'd be so careful..
he took off his shirt and I couldn't take my eyes off him. I knew he had abs but I had never thought about it like that. He smirked when he saw my reaction and sat on top of me. He helped me get rid of my shirt and kissed down my neck to my collarbone. He placed bite marks on my skin and eventually got to my bra. He became so needy that he almost ripped it off being in a hurry.

He already let out a shaky breath just seeing the naked upper half of my body. He bit his lip before putting his mouth on my chest. I arched my back a little bit not expecting to be that sensitive. He started to kiss down to the edge of the pants I was wearing.

"Do you know why female sirens are so fucking boring to me? Because they don't react to certain things the way humans do.." he said as he started to rub over my clothed womanhood. I immediately let out a moan feeling how sensitive I was on every part of my body and especially that part. He smirked and unzipped his pants. I could see how excited he had gotten through his pants. When he got fully naked I could feel how excited I was as well.
I bit my lip as he started to unzip my pants.
He pulled it and my underwear down and started to rub my womanhood again. I let my head fall back in pleasure as I felt his fingers on me.

"You're already so wet baby.." He said with a low raspy voice. I let out another moan as I felt him putting one finger inside of me and shortly after also a second one. I tried my best not to moan his name already and he noticed how his touch controlled me.
He put his mouth onto my clit and started to go faster with his fingers.

"Jungkook I c-can't wait anymore.." I said softly already feeling a little bit exhausted by just his fingers.
"Oh is that so baby?" He smirked pulling his fingers out of me.
"Well what do you want me to do?" He asked with a cocky expression on his face.
"I-I want you inside of me.." I said softly feeling shy to say it out loud. "What do you want baby?" He asked again to tease me acting like he didn't hear me. "I want you inside of me Jungkook.." I said a little bit louder.

"Beg for it.." He smirked.

My heart started to beat even faster. "P-please Jungkook.." I said feeling so fucking needy for it.
"Good girl.."

He put the tip against my womanhood before pressing it into me gently. I grabbed onto his arms and a loud moan slipped out of my mouth.

"That's it, moan for me princess.." He breathed out while going faster and faster.

"Fuck Jungkook.." I moaned as I felt him speeding up his thrusts. He hung over me and kissed me again while moaning into my mouth. I did the same thing and grabbed onto his head while kissing him. He smirked against my lips hearing my breath being out of control as he pounded into me.

"I-I'm close.." I said softly. "Come for me baby.." he whispered and soon an overwhelming feeling took over my body and I felt my eyes roll back into my head. After that he released on top of me. I felt so fucking exhausted and laid my head back onto the cold floor trying to catch my breath. Jungkook went to lay next to me and pulled me close to him.

Oh god. Okay. I'm okay.

I'm not.

Btw why did I think of Gael IF U KNOW WHO GAEL IS I KNOW ENOUGH U DISGUSTING BITCH.

It's me I'm disgusting bitch.