~ 36 ~

"Where are you! I know you're here!" I almost started to cry in fear.
"I'm not here." He said to me. He stood next to my bed looking down on me.
"You texted me! I know you are!"
"Did I?" He laughed. I looked at my phone.

No messages received.

"How is that possible?! You're playing mind tricks with me!" I said.
"I think you're playing mind games with yourself. I'm starting to think you really miss me.." He smirked.
"I could never miss you, you fucking asshole.."
"You really seemed to like having me inside of you though.." He said. That made me furious. I stood up and wanted to slap him the hardest I could.

The weird thing was that I thought I would slap right through him because he was my imagination, but I actually felt his face against my hand. He actually felt the pain from my hand slapping his cheek.

My eyes widened and I backed away. That felt way too real to be my imagination.

"Slap me one more time I dare you.." He said with a low voice. "You're really here.." I said softly but very fucking scared. "It was fun to play games but eventually I had to get you back myself didn't I? Why did you think it was a smart idea to get away from me?"

"It was never a smart idea, but it was the only way to save my life.." I said softly and sat back onto my bed in fear. "I'm not going back there.. Not even if you hold a gun against my head!"
"Maybe not your head.. But what about your mother's head? Your father is away still working till midnight, mother is sitting on the couch downstairs thinking everything's okay.. Such an easy target don't you think?" He said softly while putting his hand on my cheek.
"Don't you fucking hurt or even touch my mother!" I said while pulling my head away from his hand.

"There's only one other way.." He started with a smirk on his face. "You can go to school and live your life, but I will go there too and make your life a hard one. I'll always be with you. You will do what I say and tell no one about it. It's on you to choose baby."

That was an easy choice. Either the island, my mom's death or living my life with a douchebag in it? Number 3 it was.

"Fine.. I'll choose the last option.." I said annoyed.
He chuckled lowly and looked at me. "See you tomorrow then.." he said and left through my window. I didn't even know how he did that cause it was a little bit too high to jump out of, but he did it anyways.
I started to cry. I was so scared that I even forgot to ask Jungkook about Yoongi..