~ 18 ~

"I didn't do anything wrong!" I whined as he pulled me with him. He couldn't be serious!
"Honey rules are there so you don't break them.. I've given you a second and even a third chance. I'm done telling myself you'll learn." He growled.

I knew where we were going, and I was scared..

He pulled me into the dark cave and I decided that I would stop struggling. I had no chance and it would only make everything worse knowing Jungkook. He pushed me further in before he lit some candles. I could see all the messages on the wall again.

"You don't have a choice."

Jungkook looked at me, at the chair and at me again telling me to sit on it. I inhaled a deep breath and went to sit. Maybe just listening to Jungkook was gonna make this less painful..
He chained me onto the chair in seconds like it was nothing.
My breath was shaky and I could feel my hands shake too.

He noticed and lifted my chin. "Don't worry, it won't take that long." He almost whispered.
He grabbed a knife from his pocket and my breathing got so fast that I felt like passing out. I immediately tried to get out of the chains but they were too tight.
"Shh, stop struggling. This has to be done." He said putting the knife against my left cheek. He cut it and blood started to drip down my face. I felt the tears stream down. I had never felt such a stinging pain..
He smirked as he put some blood on his finger and started to write on the wall.

That was when I realized..

All the writings on the wall were written with blood.

Human blood.

As soon as he finished writing he walked towards me again. He grabbed a towel to stop me from bleeding and held it on there for awhile.
"It had to be done.." he mumbled to himself again as he put the towel away. I felt the salty tears falling down my face.
He looked into my eyes.

"Listen to me. You are mine. I won't treat you harsh today, cause this is your first time in the chair. But I guarantee you that it won't be your last and that I can be very.. very scary the next time." He said to me in such a low voice that I felt like I was being hypnotized. I nodded with tears still falling out of my eyes.

"You look pretty when you cry, I might have to do this again for my own pleasure.." He said wiping the tears from my right cheek and cupping it afterwards. "I'm gonna change my rule. You're not only forbidden for other guys other than me, you're also not allowed to talk to girls or anyone anymore. Only to me. Do you understand? You're mine and as long as you are on this island or in this ocean it remains that way." He kisses the wound on my cheek and smiled at me. Weirdly enough it didn't hurt.
I nodded at him just to get it over with.

He soon released me from the chair and I fell asleep as soon as I got back to my "bed". The only thing I could think about was Jungkook and how scary he looked before..