~ 57 ~

I ran. My legs were tired and already filled with scratches from plants and branches.
Then something happened. Something I couldn't even dream off. I saw Yoongi, desperately looking for me. "Yoongi!" I yelled and ran into his arms before he even truly saw who I was. "We gotta move! Jungkook is behind me!" I yelled at him.

"No." Yoongi said as he grabbed the sharpest knife I had ever seen out of his pocket. "What do you mean, no?!" I yelled. "I'm tired of running. I started it and I'm gonna end it. Right here, right now. Go on and see if you can find Jimin or Taehyung. I'll try to keep Jungkook away from you for as long as possible. I promise you, I won't die today like I promised you before. Alright?" He smiled at me. "Please don't leave me behind Yoongi.. I need you." I said to him and gave him a short hug before running to find Jimin or Taehyung. They hated Jungkook and they both loved Seokjin. They were gonna be on my side, I was sure of that. I was worried about Violet though. I left her on bad terms, to go die in Jungkook's grip. She said that I was going to regret that, but I wasn't sure whether she was still alive. If she was, maybe I was in twice the danger.

10 minutes of running and still no sight of Jimin or Taehyung. That's when I remembered where I had seen Jimin for the first time. I needed to go to that waterfall and hope that he was gonna be there again. And where was Hoseok? Or Dana? Had they died? Were they still there?

It wasn't that far away anymore. All I could think about was whether Yoongi was okay though. I felt like an end was coming soon, but I wasn't sure who's end that was gonna be.. Jungkook's? Yoongi's?

...Mine?