~ 49 ~

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Is something wrong?" The man asked me. He was pretty tall and looked genuinely nice, like he truly cared if I was okay.
"Um, no I'm fine.." I lied still keeping my distance.
"I'm Namjoon. What are you doing out here in such a neighborhood?" He asked me.
I didn't reply with my actual name. "I'm Violet and I don't know, I just went for a run."

Violet? Really?! Was that the only name I could come up with?!

"Oh.. Well I must warn you, this place is filled with criminals. It's kinda dangerous, especially to women." He told me. That gave me goosebumps. I wasn't gonna trust this man, but he didn't look like he was one of them.
"Are you a criminal..?" I asked him, just to be sure. Not that he was gonna answer honestly if he was one though... "No, I swear I'm not. I'm just warning you. I live right there in that apartment and later found out that this isn't the best area to live. The people I bought it from weren't honest and before I even knew it the apartment belonged to me with all the crap that came with it."
He said as he pointed at a window which was probably his apartment.

I shrugged. "That sucks. I gotta go, thanks for warning me." I said as I started to walk away.
"You're welcome." I heard him say before I walked away from the apartments.
Violet liked to hang out around this area is what she had told me before. Was she a criminal? It wouldn't surprise me..

I had no idea where I was though. It seemed like I had only ran deeper into the area, not away from it when I was running away from Jungkook and Violet. The alleys were everywhere. I was surrounded with them.
I felt so unsafe...
"Come here, he's close!" I suddenly heard someone whisper to me. It came from another alley. I recognized the voice. It was Yoongi. What was he doing here? Was he also a part of these criminals? Why was there so much I didn't know about..
I looked at Yoongi who was aggressively signing at me to come with him.

It was better to be with him than to be alone, when Jungkook was following me and the place was full of criminals.
It couldn't get worse than that. I had to go with him no matter if he was trustable or not. There was a small chance that he was actually gonna help me get out of this maze..

I had to hope that right now my "friend" was the friend he used to be..