~ 48 ~

But that's when I started to think. It was stupid to save Violet. For as far as I knew she could've informed Jungkook and this was all one big show, and if it wasn't I'd lose her as a friend and maybe even in life. She was a bitch anyways so why would it matter?

I just stood there as I watched Violet struggle in Jungkook's grip.

She didn't bother to save me before, so why would I save her..

I turned around and started to run for my life.
"You will fucking pay for this!" I heard Violet yell but I couldn't care less. She wasn't gonna die. I knew Jungkook wouldn't harm her. This was all too coincidental not to be set up. Maybe Jungkook made a deal with Violet like he did with Yoongi. She wasn't the person I became friends with.

My legs were tired and I was out of breath after a few minutes of running but I didn't stop. I had the knife in my right hand. I still didn't know why Jungkook threw a weapon to me to protect myself. Was Violet truly such a dangerous person or was it just to make it look more real? Whatever his reason was, I was glad to have a weapon with me. When I really thought I had lost them in a way they couldn't find me back that easily, I stopped with running.

I went to sit against a wall that felt quite comfortable for someone who had been running for quite a while. It was dark outside and I had no idea where I was. The streets were kinda empty. Only a few streetlights lit the road and no one was in reach for me to ask for help.

"Are you lost?" I heard next to me. I jumped a little bit before I looked up at him, but it wasn't Jungkook..