~ 19 ~

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was all sweaty and my breathing was fast. I had a nightmare.
"It was just a nightmare."
I turned around to see Jungkook leaning against a tree. "Can't you ever just leave me alone?!" I almost yelled at him. "Well I thought about it, but every time I leave you alone Jimin pops up out of nowhere. So I'll "protect" you the next time he bothers you." He chuckled. He said the word "protect" like the word disgusted him.

"I don't want to have you watching me sleep!" I told him. "Okay, whatever you want." He answered me before laying down besides me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him confused.

"You don't want me to watch you so I'll sleep instead." He said looking at me. "Whatever.." I responded. "Don't act like we haven't done that before." He said before he closed his eyes.

Yeah.. Back when I didn't have a bed or a safe place to sleep..

The next morning when I opened my eyes I almost jumped a little bit. Jungkook's face was way too close to mine still sleeping. I backed away a little and pretended to be asleep just so he would "wake up" first.
"Did I scare you princess." I heard him chuckle in a low morning voice as he opened his eyes. He probably woke up from my movements. I didn't respond and stood up not wanted to lay besides Jungkook anymore.
"I'm hungry." I suddenly said when I actually felt how hungry I was.

Jungkook sighed. "Come with me."
I frowned. "I don't like coming with you, you bring me to odd places."
"Are you hungry or not?" He said looking down at me.
I sighed and started to follow him. He brought me to a house build from wood. "Here's where we keep the food, we steal it from land every once in awhile. Take enough for one week and then get out of here okay? I have to go before I get sick from being on land, I haven't touched water for 3 days now." He said before walking off. I nodded.

I started to think.

Keeping him on land for too long would probably kill him,

Was that a way to escape?

It was gonna be hard though, I wouldn't be able to stop him from going into the water...