~ 29 ~

It was later on the day and Jungkook had gone to the ocean again. I thought this was gonna be a normal day not expecting what actually happened that day..

"Y/N!" Someone whispered. I turned around and looked at Seokjin. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "No but I can help you leave this island! I'm bringing a few others to land again because I can't stand to watch these kids grow up on this island. I can bring one more person and you seem like you need to leave immediately." He said softly.

My eyes started to tear up. How could he be so kind and thoughtful.. "What will the other sirens say though? What if they abandon you?" I asked concerned. "They can't abandon me I'm the son of the leader of our group. Why do you think Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung would just listen to me? Come on we gotta be quick!" He said as he brought me to the others who were also gonna leave. Three kids and a teenage girl. The girl was covered in bruises. "Who did that to you?" I asked her. "J-Jimin he wanted to kill me but Seokjin saved me.." She stuttered.
"I'm sorry.." I said. "But Seokjin is gonna bring us back, everything will be normal again."

Seokjin had this boat that he brought onto the island and we all got in. I was kind of afraid to do this though. What if someone saw and told Jungkook? What if Jungkook saw? He was in the ocean, that was one thing I knew and I didn't want him to hurt Seokjin cause he was my friend...

He started to push the boat through the water and we went faster then I expected him to be able to push us. After 5 minutes I already couldn't see the island anymore and what I did before in 5 days or so Seokjin did in 2 hours.

Jungkook's pov

I saw her. I knew what she did and I knew where she went. I knew who helped her and I knew who to kill to get my hands on her again. If she wanted to leave so badly then I'd let her leave. I'd show her what situation she had got herself into this time.. Even on land I wasn't unstoppable and even on land I still wanted what was mine.

The day that I met her.. That was the most beautiful day of my life. She looked so pretty with the wind through her hair and the rain on her skin. She looked so pretty when I tried to drown her with that scared look on her face not knowing what to do, what to say or even what to think. I replay that moment everyday in my head.
The way she gasped for air right before I grabbed her ankle to pull her down to the dark dept of the ocean. What I'd give to experience that again.. But no human could ever replace her and no human can make me feel what she makes me feel...

Then why the fuck did she leave me...