~ 54 ~

"Or maybe.."
Jungkook started.
"Maybe I want Seokjin to watch you being in the chair.. Maybe that way he'll remember what he is. And the most exiting part about it, is that that would be the last thing he would see.."

I looked at him, pretending I didn't want that to happen. Secretly I did though. Maybe that way Seokjin had a chance of escaping. I was lost anyways..

"Just kidding.." Jungkook smirked, as if he knew what was going on inside of my head. I looked at Seokjin, but he looked like he had given up already. His face looked blank. No emotion was to be found. His eyes were almost closed. I could see the way he was struggling to breathe. I could see he was having a hard time, trying to grab all the oxygen in the air that he was able to take in. I had a feeling Jungkook had punched or kicked him near the lungs or neck.
"Darling, would you mind closing the door? Don't even think about escaping though. I'm looking at this as if it's a test.."
I tried to get my breath in control as I walked towards the door. I was panicking so badly, there was nothing that could save me or Seokjin now..

As soon as I closed the door I turned back to Jungkook, only to see how his eyes were glued onto me. Wondering what my thoughts were, wondering if I was gonna try to run. I would be stupid to try though. His mouth formed a smirk when he saw that I had obeyed him without trying anything. His eyes seemed darker then ever. Dark, wavy and slightly wet hair falling over those eyes. His face, slightly tilted down. In his hand showed a knife that reflected the orange light coming from the candles. I didn't know what he was thinking, but I did know what I was thinking;
that was the scariest he had looked so far.