~ 22 ~

"There's one thing I haven't told you though. There's another reason why humans can't be in this cave.." He started walking closer to me.
Suddenly I started to feel dizzy..
"This cave does something to the human brain.. Do you see those lights on the ceiling? They aren't there just for show.." He chuckled.
I looked up and grabbed my head feeling how much more dizzy I became within every second. "The power of sirens also lays in those lights. Sirens from generations ago had to give up their powers to be able to be in this water and make it safe for other sirens in the future. Now their powers lay in those lights that are shining upon your face. And what is the power of sirens?" He said lifting up my chin so I looked at him.

"Seducing humans.." he whispered before leaning in to kiss me.

I wanted to back away but something stopped me. I couldn't move or even say anything. Something kept me from doing what I'd normally do and his lips touched mine.

When he finally pulled back something in my brain changed. I looked at him and suddenly all I wanted to do was feel his lips on mine again. I started to crave for more...
My brain was still functioning a little bit and telling me to stop being ridiculous and leave that stupid cave but again something stopped me from leaving and made my brain think it wanted more. I didn't feel dizzy anymore. It was like his lips were the cure for the dizziness. And the longer that I didn't feel them the heavier the dizziness became.

Before I knew it I leaned in again and felt our lips connect for the second time. I didn't want to do it but I felt like I was in some kind of hypnosis. Like I wasn't in control of my own body...

He pinned me against the wall and weirdly enough I truly didn't mind him doing so. I felt how my brain wasn't mine anymore. It wasn't telling me how much I hated it like a few seconds ago. The only thing my brain was telling me now was how much I loved him and needed him..