~ 12 ~

It was handy that I was crafty, so I made a roof over my head and a soft spot to sleep on in just a few hours. It seemed like such a relaxing place to sleep with the sounds of the water and the waterfall next to me. It was already getting dark and I hadn't seen Jungkook all day. I did see Dana though. She offered me some food and water that I took with me and ate later.
She probably got it from Seokjin since he actually cared about Dana and Jungkook didn't care about me.

That night I watched how the moon was reflecting on the water. The water seemed very deep.. You couldn't just walk into it getting deeper and deeper, no; the second you would put your foot in the water you would feel that there was no bottom. That made me think. Was this water directly connected to the ocean or just a lake that took place in the middle of the island? I squinted my eyes trying to see the bottom but I saw something else. A tail. And it wasn't a blue one like Jungkook's. It wasn't Jungkook. I immediately backed away hoping that whoever it was didn't see or know that I was up here.
I heard something move in the water so I immediately ran to the nearest hiding spot I could find: a tree.

I softly heard a head popping out of the water. I tried to have a quick look to see what the siren was doing or planning to do. Again, a male siren. He leaned his arms on the edge on my side of the lake. He hadn't seen me so I decided not to look anymore and just wait until he was gone. Of course he was gonna see the little "home" I had made but it could've been abandoned for as far as he knew.
I heard the water move again and soon enough I heard footsteps. Fuck. He came out of the water..
"I can sense you, human." I heard him say. My heart was beating very fast. I knew that before I said I wanted to die instead of staying with Jungkook, but that was back when I didn't know how brutally they could kill. I didn't want to die anymore...

"I've seen you before and I must say you quite caught my attention." He said and sounded very far away from me so I decided to try and look again. As soon as I turned around to look from behind the tree I looked him straight in the eyes and he was way closer then how it sounded. What kind of trick was that?!

"Do you give up yet?" He said as he grabbed my arm. "Let go." I said trying to remain calm and started to whisper Jungkook's name in the hope that he had some sort of human alarm thing going on in which he could hear me. "Oh stop the nonsense. It's your own fault I found you. Sleeping near water? I think Hoseok warned you about that and you were so cold to him. I've seen it all happening and I haven't stopped watching you since you started to build a roof here.. That's the thing about humans. They get themselves into all these situations.. They don't think things through enough. Neither do you. And where's Jungkook when you need him huh? I don't he's a very good owner if he can't even protect what he owns. I think I should take his place." He said as he licked his lips. His wet hair dripping onto me as he got closer to me. I wanted to fight him but my body didn't respond to me. Whatever my brain told my body to do, it didn't. That was the power sirens held. They had this kind of hypnotic effect on humans with their looks and voices. Whatever I tried my body didn't move and it let him get closer to me only to whisper in my ear: "You will belong to me now.. Forget about Jungkook.."

"I'm giving you one chance to step away from my property and after that one chance you're done Park.."

10k reads already! Thank u guys so much I luv y'all :DD