~ 34 ~

"Come with me, you two are cleaning the toilets." The teacher said walking out of the classroom expecting us to follow her. I grabbed my bag and followed her to the toilets with Violet walking behind me. She was taller than me. I could feel her eyes on me and I didn't know why.
"If you're gonna treat me like the rest of the school you can expect me to stop talking to you." I said. I had felt enough eyes on me that day already and I was getting sick of it.
She chuckled softly.
"How do you want me to treat you?"

"Like a normal human being unlike this bitch that gave us detention." I responded suddenly feeling uncomfortable in Violet's presence.
"Whatever you wish. Where is she by the way?" She asked.
"She must've left, but I think I heard her say that everything was already there and that we had to write our names on a paper." I said. As we entered the school bathroom I saw that I was right.
Violet grabbed a pen and wrote her name on the paper that laid there already.
She gave the pen and paper to me and I stopped before writing down my name and read what her full name was with disbelief.

Jeon Violet.

I didn't ask anything about it though. There were so many people with that surname, it was probably just a coincidence.
I wrote my name down and put the paper away.
I felt her eyes on me again. "Okay if you're not gonna stop looking at me you have to tell me why you stuck up for me."
"I don't have to tell you anything." She said and grabbed a bucket filled with water.
"I'm starting to dislike you.." I said softly but after it slipped out of my mouth I hoped she didn't hear it.
"Listen, you seemed cool, but right now I have to give you advice. I would take it if I were you. I'm on my own in this world. I don't get attached to people. And if someone is attacking me in whatever kind of way be ready to get beat the crap out of." She hissed.

And that was it for me. That was when I started to freak out and get pissed. All this anger that was stuck in my body suddenly wanted to release itself.
"I couldn't care less anymore, I've been through worse. But I know one thing, and that's that you're a bitch." I hissed back. I was fucking done. If someone wanted to fight me then I was gonna fight back. If someone thought they were tough I was gonna be tough too. Maybe I could surprise myself with my strength...

"Are you fucking dumb?" She laughed walking towards me. "Why? Are you doubting my strength?" I asked her standing on my place like a rock not even backing away.
I could see how angry and annoyed she started to become with me. I didn't even care anymore. If she wanted to become my punching bag then she was welcome to be.

"You're very confident for someone who is shorter than me.."
"I'm not scared of anything anymore after a particular motherfucker. Try me." I said with a sarcastic smile.
She smirked before throwing a sudden punch against my stomach. I immediately reacted with a punch against her jaw and a knee into her stomach. She stumbled backwards before looking at me with anger. She pushed me against the wall.

That's when it hit me. She did it the exact same way as someone else.
"I know who you are. You can stop pretending now." I said trying to remain calm but you could hear the fear in my voice. "Is that so?" She hissed.

"Are you related to Jeon Jungkook? Did he send you to fuck my life up? Huh?!" I yelled.

"What..?" Violet said confused as I got back to real life and still had the paper in my hand looking at her name.
Mine wasn't even written down yet. Nothing that I thought happened had happened. It was all in my head and my imagination.. Again I was scaring myself. Violet must've thought I was crazy.
Her name didn't even say Jeon Violet on the paper, it just said Violet..

Why was I giving myself such a hard time? Violet was my friend, I couldn't fuck it up if she was the only one that I had in this school.
"Nothing.." I said softly and grabbed a mop out of a bucket.