~ 46 ~

Jungkook's pov

I arrived at her house. The window was open. Fuck, had she left? Of course she had, she knew I was coming. That fucker Min Yoongi talked to her and after that Violet came to "save" her. Yeah right, like I didn't know exactly where they were going. This was all one big joke..

I looked through the window downstairs. Y/N's mother was sitting on the couch, alone, waiting for her husband to return from work. It was really late, was she sure the man was actually at work? Now I pitied Y/N even more. A cheating dad, a pathetic overprotective mom and me. I must've been the highlight of her life..
I laughed at myself knowing that that wasn't the truth before walking towards the place she was at. I wasn't in a hurry anyways, so why would I even bother running?
I wondered how things were gonna go, since Violet obviously had the fattest lesbian crush on Y/N. Not that I blamed her, but she was mine..
I could feel the knife in my pocket and grinned. This was gonna be easy, right? Especially now that she was away from home. That was stupid.. Violet only made her chance of escaping smaller.. Why? Because at home her mother could've maybe called someone. Here she had no one. Only Violet. Was she even on Y/N's side? Probably not.

Your pov

I was scared. What if he was gonna find us? What would happen to me and what would happen to Violet? Not that I cared that much about Violet, she was able to save herself just fine anyways.

"Fuck!" I heard Violet say as she pulled me behind a wall. "Wha-"
"Shhh! He's here!" She interrupted me whispering as softly as she could.
"How the fuck does he know where we are? Do you have something to do with this?!" I said trying to remain as silent as an angry person could be.
"I promise you I didn't tell him anything! I don't know how he knows, but we gotta stay quiet now!" She whispered.

He was too far away to hear his footsteps. Was it even him or had Violet seen someone else thinking it was Jungkook? Well, we couldn't take any chances, we had to hide.

The footsteps got closer. Close enough for me to be able to hear them. I didn't know if it was him, but I was probably gonna find that one out soon. A dark figure passed us a few seconds after. I couldn't see who it was until the moonlight hit the person's face.

It was him. How did he know where I was..

He didn't see us at first but he stopped walking and that scared me. For a second I thought about running. Of course he would see me that way, but I'd at least have a shot of getting away. His long wavy black hair covered his eyes. He looked so damn beautiful..

If only his personality was as great as his appearance.

But when I was almost hypnotized by how beautiful he looked in the moonlight, his eyes met mine. I gasped softly before pulling Violet with me to run for our lives. Weird thing was; she didn't run..