~ 17 ~

"You really think I'm gonna let it slide through my fingers?" I heard someone say.
It was dark outside and the only light was the light from the moon. I was sitting under the roof I had made before.
His voice made me jump a little because I didn't expect anyone to be here.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. I couldn't see where he was standing but I heard his voice coming from the left so I just turned my head towards the left.
"You've spoken to Jimin again. And to Seokjin too..
Two sirens this time. But you should know as soon as humans and sirens start talking it isn't in a friendly way even if it seems that way. As soon as you start to talk they start to see you as property.. And you know damn well you already belong to someone." He said as I heard his voice getting closer.

"I didn't say a word to Seokjin, and I only told Jimin I would yell if he wouldn't let me go!" I told him in disbelief. "Do you think I care about what you said?" He hissed. "I had to protect myself cause you certainly didn't!"
"I'm not here to protect you. I'm not a fucking guardian angel.. I own you. It's something else.."
I could hear the anger in his voice.
"What was I supposed to do? Jimin grabbed me! It was nothing more then me trying to get out of the fucking situation!" I felt like I was yelling to a wall. I couldn't see him and I knew that my words meant nothing to him. The only thing he could understand out of the situation was me having interactions with other males. He was acting like he was the alpha.. I was certainly scared of him though.

"One fucking rule baby, only one I gave you." He said before roughly grabbing my wrist.