~ 42 ~

My room. There wasn't anything special about it or a reason to fear it once.. Now? I didn't know what I was gonna find behind that door. Maybe Jungkook was there, maybe he wasn't. Maybe Taehyung, Jimin, Seokjin or Yoongi were there, maybe they weren't. Somehow I never knew what to expect, and for some reason these fish were fucking good at sneaking and showing up out of nowhere.

I had brought a knife from downstairs to keep whoever could've been inside of that room as far away from me as I managed to get them. It was scary, walking up those stairs not knowing what to expect. Jungkook said he was gonna pay me a visit, but he said in the night. Yet I couldn't know if that was his truth.

Eventually after standing in front of the door for almost a minute, I quickly opened it holding the knife in front of me dropping the heavy schoolbag from my shoulder onto the ground. Nothing. Of course there was nothing. I was just making myself scared again. Jungkook was really getting into my head, but that was probably his plan all along; to be on my mind all of the time. At least I was a bit more prepared this time. I had a weapon with me, which could get me out of certain situations if I used it correctly. I saw a note on my bed. I slowly walked towards it still holding the knife tightly in my right hand while the other hand lifted the small note.

"We need to talk."

Is what it said. Not from who it was or where I was supposed to meet this person, just that one small sentence. What the fuck was I supposed to do with that dumb note? I definitely wasn't stupid enough to go somewhere, alone, not knowing who this came from...

But then another question came to mind. This person, whoever wrote it, had been in my room. Was he or she still in there or had they left..
That's when I saw something, rather someone, move in the corner of my eyes..