~ 6 ~

Who was he?

He put his hands on my shoulder and pushed me all the way down to the bottom of the ocean. He was so handsome but he had a deadly look in his eyes. His dark green tale seemed so powerful.. With just a few movements he was already down at the bottom. I forgot to fight him. He was gonna kill me! I began to think again and push him off me but nothing worked.
He smirked at me pinning me to the bottom. I started to feel very dizzy..

Suddenly he let go of me being slammed off.

Jungkook..

For the first time I was happy to see him. But maybe he was planning to kill me too..
I started to swim up to breathe again but as soon as I gasped for air someone pulled me down again. Seeing his blue tale I knew it was Jungkook who did it this time.
"Why did you leave me?! Why Y/N?! I told you to be careful! That person I slammed off of you was Taehyung! He's one of the most dangerous male sirens in our group!"
I closed my eyes feeling dizzy from not breathing. The second he realized I was loosing time he let go of me but I didn't have any strength left to swim up. My body felt tired but I needed to breathe and right now. It was the scariest feeling.
I started to sink deeper and deeper but after awhile of hesitating Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me up.
The moment we got up he started to talk again.
"Why do you keep being stupid?! The only way you have a chance to survive is by listening to me!"
I coughed for a few seconds and started to breathe and gain strength again.
"Why can't you let me go to the shore over there.." I said still feeling a little dizzy.

"Because again, the only way you have a chance to survive is by listening to me. If you would go there you wouldn't be listening to me. I told you why I can't let you go back to land. I would have to kill you." He said as his voice lowered.
That woke me up. I wasn't talking to a human although he looked like one. He was a siren. A monster. I had no chances against him.