~ 47 ~

"Violet!" I yelled but she still didn't run. Instead she grabbed something from her pocket and quickly ran towards Jungkook. He couldn't even respond before she reached him. She pressed something shiny against his throat. A knife. She had a knife with her the entire time?

"Drop the knife in your pocket, mr. Jeon.." She said his name very sarcastically. She knew all along who he was of course, even when he stood in front of the class. He didn't say anything and slowly reached for the knife in his pocket. Instead of dropping it, he threw it in my direction. "Use it correctly, she's the one you should fear." He told me while having Violet's knife in his neck.

"Really? Oh wow you're evil, I'm obviously protecting her.." She responded in disbelief. "Oh really? Because to me it looks like you've got other plans. Who were you gonna use that knife against? Were you gonna use it against me or against Y/N? You're a siren, no matter how many times you're gonna deny it. Once sirens get crushes you know how we act. We want whoever we fall in love with to ourselves. If you're gonna tell me you don't have the biggest crush on Y/N right now, you're lying. That's why you didn't stay with the group and went to live on land. Because you were weak. Not only because you are half half, but also because you're so fucking gay.. You couldn't attract men, even if you wanted to.." Jungkook hissed at Violet.

I looked at Violet who eventually briefly looked back at me. "I have no issues killing you here and now Jeon Jungkook." She responded.

She didn't deny it.

I didn't care if she had a crush on me or that she was gay, I cared about the fact that she didn't deny that she wanted me to herself or that she brought the knife to use it against me..

Jungkook smirked. "Look at Y/N. Look at how terrified she looks. Do you know why? Because instead of denying everything I said you said that. Do you know what that means? It means that everything I said is the truth."

My eyes widened. I indeed was scared. I quickly grabbed the knife that Jungkook had thrown in my direction from the ground. "You're just trying to make her trust in me fade and trying to get into her head! I swear Y/N, that's not how it is!" She said to me but didn't pay attention to Jungkook anymore. Jungkook grabbed the knife from her hand and turned the roles around. The knife was now against Violets neck. My heart started to beat faster and I didn't know if it was a good idea to save her. I didn't know who to believe.

If I listened to Jungkook I would be listening to the guy that held me captive for weeks, but if I listened to Violet it could've ended up in two ways. Either me being safe, or me being in danger. That meant 50% chance to safety, and listening to Jungkook meant 0% chance to safety. I could probably defend myself against Violet a bit better than against Jungkook too, so that was how I made my decision.

I was gonna help Violet.