~ 45 ~

"Fucking hell Violet just tell me what is going on!" I almost yelled in frustration.
"Fine! I'm Yoongi's half sister! We have the same mom but a different dad, so we never knew about each other. I'm half half. I'm both. I'm on two sides. Okay? Do you understand now?!" She responded annoyed with my questions.
I looked at her for a few seconds before saying something.
"But if Yoongi had a sister I would know.." I said confused. "Oh my god Y/N, are you gonna tell me who I am and who my family is now? Can you just shut up please.."

Yeah, they were definitely family. Now I thought about it, they did act and look a bit similar.

"Why are you saving me from Jungkook now and not this afternoon.." I asked.
She stayed quiet for a few seconds. "Does it matter.. we gotta move before he knows. We need to run just a bit further. Come on."
We started to run again but all of this information wasn't nothing to me. I was still mad at her. I was mad at Yoongi too. What kind of family even were they..

"Here." She said as she almost dragged me into an alley. "Why are we going into an alley?" I asked being out of breath. "Because this is a good hiding spot. I hang out here a lot with some friends. There, behind that fence." She said as she pulled me with her by my arm. It was dark and there was no one there. Why in the hell would she want to hang out here, it didn't give me good vibes at all..
She pulled out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket. "Want one?" She offered.
I looked at the pack. "No thanks.." I hated the smell of cigarettes so much.
She shrugged and pulled one out for herself. She lit it up and put it in her mouth. I coughed softly, waving the smoke out of my face. "Jezus Violet, really?"

"You're one of those?" She chuckled. "What do you mean.." I asked softly. "You're such a goody two shoes, that's what I mean." She responded while blowing out some smoke. She looked at me with a small smirk. "That is so not true! If you don't remember, I talked back to a teacher.." I said knowing that it wasn't such a big deal, but I wasn't that innocent right... "Oh my god you're totally right, you're suddenly the baddest bitch I know." She said sarcastically. "Whatever, why again did I come with you?" I said sitting down onto the sidewalk. "You didn't have to come with me. It was either me or the crazy motherfucker and I think you chose correctly. I might not totally be how you thought I was or a person you would normally want to be around but everything is better than Jungkook."

I shrugged. "I guess."
She looked down at me. "You should be thanking me, I could've not warned you at all." She raised an eyebrow at me.
"Oh really? Could you? Because to me it's kinda odd that you know about Jungkook's plans. It doesn't really fit together, don't you agree?" I responded looking up at her.
She just laughed. "Why are you like this, you always need to know everything.."
"Because my life and everyone in it have become a puzzle unable to solve for me." I responded annoyed.