~ 24 ~

We fell asleep like that but when I woke up it was a different story. I wiped in my eyes completely forgotten what had happened before. It felt like the hypnosis was over. As soon as I saw the place I was in things started to come back. I didn't dare to turn around. I didn't want to see if it was true and hoped for it all to just be a dream. But as soon as I turned around and saw Jungkook asleep and naked I knew it wasn't a dream. Soon after this angry feeling took over me.
He had used me!

I immediately put on my clothes.
"You fucking asshole!" I yelled. He slowly woke up from the yelling. "What.." He said still half asleep. "I can't believe you used me like that! You fucking dick! I wasn't myself, it's like you fucked a person on drugs! You used me you disgusting piece of shit!" I yelled and felt the tears stream down my face.
"I-I'm sorry I couldn't stop myself I mean you grabbed my face and asked for it and I know you weren't you but I couldn't resist.. Especially not when you were asking for it-" He said while putting on his clothes.

I interrupted him with a hard slap against his cheek.

"I hate you.. Jeon Jungkook.." I whispered with tears still rolling down my face.
"Why do you care so much!" He yelled also starting to get a little bit angry.

"You have no rights to be angry! Why do I care you ask? Because technically if I wasn't under some kind of hypnosis it would've been against my will. You were my first and it wasn't even me who was there! It was a fake version of me! You ruined everything! If you weren't such an ass maybe you could've truly gotten to the point of making love with me! But no you ruined your chance way too many times.

You used my body. And for what? If I ever see you again I'll throw a knife in your neck. Bring me home, now." I hissed.

"I can't do that. And I'm sor-"

"Shut the fuck up." I said and left the cave. I felt so fucking angry that I lifted up a rock and threw it against the wall of the first cave with all the green in it.
"Y/N come back here.." I heard him say.

How did he dare to still give me commands?!

I turned around.
"What!" I yelled wiping my tears. "Y/N you have to understand it was never my intention to do that... I didn't bring you here for that I brought you here to show you this place. That cave doesn't only affect humans it can also bring out the bad in sirens when sirens are too weak for the cave at that moment and I'm truly sorry I used you even though I truly thought you wanted it too. And yes I know you weren't you but I had hoped that it was something you wanted even if you were you. I didn't have any bad intentions with it but I'm a man. I couldn't stop myself and you looked so beautiful-"

"Are you in love with me?!" I interrupted him.

He stayed silent not knowing how to answer.

"Answer me!"

"...Yes."