CHAPTER 39 OFFICIALLY HIS WIFE

FLASHBACK (grade 9)
IAN'S POV

I met her on the first day of class at our school.

"Kuya, wait for me!"

My twin sister Maian and I were walking around the school compound. Maian was behind me 'cause she was walking too slow. Hindi ko alintana ang dami ng estudayanteng aming nakakasalubong.

"Hurry up! Why are you so slow?!" I shouted at Maian and I turned to look at her. Then I faced my path again.

"Ah!"

"Ooopps!"

I suddenly hugged the woman I bumped into when I noticed she was going to fall.

"Sorry, Miss," I told her while I was still holding her and helping her to stand properly. Nakayuko siya kaya hindi ko kaagad nakita ang kanyang mukha.

But when she looked up at me and when i saw her beautiful face, I felt like I saw my beautiful paradise in the future.

Since then, I have seen her every day. Hindi kami magka-section. She was at the last section while my twin and I were in section one.

But I don't care what knowledge her brain has. I don't care how far she's from me. Everything has it's way. What matters is that, the man already owns her...and no one else but me.

***
"Baka naman matunaw na 'yan. Pwede mo naman kasing lapitan," Rhyan my friend whispered to my side as we were here in the school garden to till the ground and to plant vegetables.

"Tsk."

But when I finally decided what to do, there was an obstacle to what I should start doing. Prince.

Tinabihan niya ang Cj ko, kaya naman inakbayan ko ang Maian niya.

And as we spent a few years in highschool, I never had the opportunity na muling malapitan ang babaeng pinapangarap ko because of the growing dispute between Prince and me.

Until the incident that had happened all my life I had never imagined it would happen to all of us.

I accidentally raped the woman I dreamed of.

***
"P-pinagsamantalahan mo ang anak ko?!" Tito Crisanto shouted at me in his anger as he pulled his sharp and long bolo from the sheath attached to his waist and pushed it hard against my neck.

Mabilis siyang napigilan ni Auntie Joy, ang ina ni Cj. I could feel the sharp point of the blade sliding down my neck but I didn't make any movements as I knelt in front of them.

I let them. I accept whatever punishment they may impose on me.

I can't blame Cj's parents if they almost killed me when I told them the whole truth. And Cj knew nothing about it.

But I have only one request for them. Let me have their daughter. Hayaan nilang pakasalan ko ang kinabukasan ko. The woman I had long dreamed about.

***
KASALUKUYAN

I couldn't stop the tears flowing down my cheeks as I saw my future walking up to me while wearing a beautiful and fancy gown na pinangarap kong makita na suot niya one day.

I was probably the luckiest man in the whole world 'cause I found the woman despite the great sin and stupidity I had committed against her, she was still able to accept and love me unmatched.