Chapter 3:

Monaco, French Rivera

The French Riviera town was a sight to behold, with a world-renowned Monte Carlo casino and towering hotels of concrete and glass.This same pedestrian boulevard was a tangle, but the breathtaking vista of mega yachts and rocky outcrops made the confusion worthwhile.On the south side of the port, a rocky outcrop boasts an ancient town and the royal palace of the principality.

Lex glanced out the window as the faded grey helicopter landed on the circular drive of the Port Palace Hotel, where Ferraris and Porsche 911s were parked on each side of the hotel door.When Nicky Summer and Orleana went out first, the bellman hurried out through the rotating doors to seize the door on his left. The agent followed them out as the bellman shut the door.

The agents entered through the front entrance of the hotel. Their cover was a private collector from a museum in London. Lena headed over to the check-in counter. Lex scanned the golden interior of the lobby with photographs of the royal family on the wall The agent observed people wearing shorts and t-shirts , not suits, sauntering through the lobby.

As they walked down the corridor to their rooms, they entered. Lex knew that each operation was unique and perilous. His greatest concern was who the private collectors were, to whom they sold these artworks and antiques, and how they got into the illicit market. Lex opened the luggage, released my hip holster, and suppressed Taran's Tactical Viper. Nicky Summer and Orleana did the same as they opened their bags and pulled out their silenced weapons.

He approached the door. She rose from her desk and opened the door, saying "Come in Lex, I looked up our target"

The agent entered the room as Nicky locked the door behind Them, expecting Summer and Orleana to arrive. She approached the counter and asked, "Alexander Andreevich is going to be difficult to obtain if he's guarded by his bodyguards, how are we able to get into the casino or his room at the Hotel de Paris?"

"Director Hamilton thinks that these artworks and artifacts are being smuggled into the black market aboard the enchanted Duchess, and Lex stated, "We need to obtain the intel on his laptop in the room." My suspicion is that the Sandino family is paying off customs officers and the port administration in order to get unloaded."

Summer and Orleana stepped out of their rooms and down the corridor to Nicky's room three minutes later. They entered by opening the door. They were all prepared for the op that was going to take place.

"If I know Vito, he's nothing like the previous don; he's got the customs officers and port authorities on his payroll for sure," Summer stated.

Orleana stated that "whoever is behind the underground market must own a gallery or be a history art specialist."

The hacker shut the laptop on the desk as they entered her room and strolled along the corridor, down the twisting staircase to the main entrance, and out of the hotel. As Nicky and Summer went to the Hotel de Paris to try to sneak into Andreevich's laptop, Orleana and Lex went to the Casino Monte Carlo.

The agents entered the golden casino through the front glass doors. It was tiny, with individuals dressed in shirts and shorts rather than tuxedos or suits like in any of the James Bond films that the agent watched. Nicky and Summer walked up the stairs.As the doorman opened the door for them, they entered a golden marble lobby with a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. They passed the check-in counter on their way to the fourth floor, up the magnificent staircase.

Alexander Andreevich is only a middleman; he must be employed by someone other than the Bratva. Summer asked, "How do we know what room Alexander Andreevich is in?