Chapter 49: The bullet meant for Vito

Rome, Italy

Summer's Pov:

The helicopter landed not to far from the hill where her perch was. Summer climbed out of the helicopter, paying the pilot eighty Euros, as she clutched her sniper rifle in her grip.She wasn't nervous one bit. She had been here before when shehad killed the old don for the CIA. As the helicopter waited for her. Summer walked up the hill as she surveyed the surroundings around her taking, in the view of Villa Sandino. She noted there was more security then the last time.

She had gone over her options before, and She decided to some to recon around the vila to see how tight the security was? She laid prone position,as she pulled out the tripod, as she peered through the scope. She counted ten or even twenty armed men, with MP5 submachine gripped in their hands.

 She Knew that she would have to lure Vito out into open. Which could be risky?

Adjusting the elevation turret on Knight SR-25 sniper rifle, the wind was blowing to the left. So she would have it count then she thought. Once she fired the shot the armed securitymen would come rushing and open fire. She zeroed on Luigi Vito's consigliere talking on his phone.

Summer fingered the Trigger, her breathing so slowed down as everything came in focus, she check the scope's calibration. In a instant second a bullet was fired out there was a scent of gunpowder as it flew in the air. Before Luigi could turm around he dropped to the ground as the bullet split his head open like apple.

Perfect, she thought one down twenty more to go.

Peering her powerful scope she saw the gunmen rushing around wondering where the gunshot had been fired from? With her pinky tugged the bolt handle back and down. And closed it with In quick second another bullet was fired as the Knight Sr-25 recoiled. Summer saw the gunman head slamm forward on his neck as he dropped to the ground.

 All of sudden gunfire erupted as shots rang out. She fired another shot this time taking out two of gunmen as the MP7 submachine gun dropped from hi grip.

Vito's Pov:

Vito rose from where he was sitting at his desk in his den, when he heard the gunfire from outside. Strolling out of the den he suddenly froze Luigi laying dead on the ground. Summerhe thought she's here. He reached into his shoulder holster, with his left and with his High-powered Browning; as he gripped it both of his hands.

If she was here that meant only one thing Mogilevich was dead, and failed to have framed for the murder of the senator Shane Howard. Strolling over to the window that looked out of the villa. Seeing his security men rush around looking to see where the gunfire came from.

It all was making sense to him now, she had come back to finish what the job that was she hired to do by the CIA. But this time it personal, and he knew that. Well he wasn't going to go down like his old man. There was no chance of that? He had a feeling that she was somewhere out there, maybe even on the hill.

Summer punched in the ten digital number for Vito on her burner,peering through the scope on her sniper rifle. She pulled the trigger as bullet flew out flying in the air taking out more out of the security men. Her finger rested on the trigger.

Vito heard his Samsung Galaxy buzz on his desk in the den. He quickly pivoted rushing into the dean, and ventured over the desk grabbing the phone as he glanced at the screen seeing that it was unknown number. He decided to click the accept button before he spoke.

Summer Pov:

"Hello Vito it's been long time but let's cut the foreplay. I Know that you tried to frame me murder of Shane Howard. You Don't have worry about Mogilevich I put a round into him," Summer stated.

"Summer, I have no idea what your talking about, All I Know is that you killed my father. And now your going to pay for that," Vito snarled in angry tone.

Summer felt the sniper rifle recoil, as she pulled the trigger firing shots taking out two of more of the armed gunmen." I know that it was you who had Mogilevich to set me up," Summer remarked.

There was pause before Vito spoke again.

Vito sigh the said" Yes I had Mogilevich set up but I guess he failed, but I won't I promise you that Summer"

"Vito your security won't protect from me you know that I killed people from distance and I'll be long gone," Summer replied.

"You know I feelings for you before and actually loved you until I found the round that killed my father," Vito Snarled.

"You know Vito, I never did trust you. I had feeling that you knew I killed your father when I walked out the balcony and saw you talking to Luigi," Summer replied.

"Summer, and you the Alpha group are no longer problem CIA section chief is going to disband it and your disavowed by The CIA," Vitto exclaimed.

Summer pulled the trigger on her sniper rifle, as projectile flew out in the air and in instant dropping him. " That's what you Think Vito I'm sure that Lex, Nicky,and Orleana are going to to bring down the black market," Summer remarked.

"Summer, nobody knows where the black market is that is the location is kept a secret and either if the supposedly Alpha team gets there they'll get pass the security," Vito said.

Summer felt the adrenaline flow through her body , she was determined to put a round into every one of those security armed men rushing around. And then she would save the bullet for Vito. She was furious and pissed and couldn't believe that he would even try to set up for the murder of the senator, but then again he was a Sandino.

"You're wrong that Vito Leslie Alexis knows where the black market is. But you'll never make it there I'm going to put in the ground for good," Summer exclaimed in calm and cool manner.

"Summer, you should never betray me I could use someone like you in my organization but not anymore. If I have put into the ground myself I will do that," Vito exclaimed.

"Vito, all you can do is try that's it ," Summer said .

Vito froze for a second seeing everyone of his security men laying dead on the ground outside. This wasn't going to end he thought, no it was going to be a blood bath. There was no use trying to reason with her that he knew. The Sandino family business had been built my his father The old don he had admired his father for everything he had done for him that made him who he was today.

Summer now had Vito in her cross hairs peering through the scope, she pulled the trigger as bullet sped out in the airsmashing through the window as the round split his head openlike a melon. She fired the last three shots taking ou the rest out of the security men.

"Goodbye Vito," Summer remarked.

It was all over now the Sandino family was no longer a threat to her, she could finally breath now not worrying if they would come after her. After that she got back on her knees, and folded in the tripod back in making her down down the hill from her perch. Summer quickly sprinted over to the helicopter. The pilot jumped out grabbing the door for her.

Four minutes later, she noticed the gates open at the Villa as GMC roared out heading toward her. Shit Summer though of course Vito would have back up. She layed in the prone positon

Peering through her scope, held her breathe pulling the trigger on her sniper rifle, as a round sped out in the air

Smashing the window of the GMC, and taking out the driver as the GMC swirled off the road crashing into the hill.Summer quickly got on her feet and climbed into the back seat of the helicopter. The Pilot closed the door as he climbed in.two seconds later the helicopter lifted into the air. She clicked her earpiece.

"Lex, Don Vito Sandino is no longer a problem for us and me. I eliminated him and all his security men," Summer said in calmmanner.

"That's good to hear Summer meet us in Toulon,France were going to bring down Kenton and the black market for good," I remarked.

Summer ended the conversation on her earpiece saying to the pilot" Toulon,France please"