Chapter 39 : Raging fire

Song Walk throught fire by Ruelle feat Zayde Wolf

Chapter 98: Raging Fire

St Petersburg, Russia

Olreana

Orleana walked down the terminal at Pulkovo Airport quickly blending into the crowd of people. She knew about all the FSB watching at the Airport. Although it was nothing like back in the old days that she had remembered her father telling her about when she was a child. She would tread carefully there.

After a while she decided to take the escalator down to the customs area hoping that everything would go smooth. Strolling toward the customs both slowly causally a glanced up at the surveillance camera watching everyone coming and going. The customs officer waved for her to come and she trying not to draw any attention to her.

She walked up to the customs booth and handed him her passport. The customs officer studied it closely looking at. Fuck she thought if he figures out that she was a CIA she would be in deep double trouble here.

"Pleasure or business Madame," The Russan customs officer asked her.

"Pleasure," Orlreana stated.

The customs officer noticed that she had a bit of a Russian accent when she spoke. Orleana instincts kicked in she felt her heartbeat her eyes narrowed. Relax she told herself doing good. But never really going as planned right? One false move and thats it.

Summer Pov

Summer looked around in the weapons vault for her sniper rifle that she had kept there. The First thing she needed to do was find Susan Hart and put a round into her. The question was where she would find her. She probably be back in London in the head office of Aegis Security and Investigation.

There was no need to get inside to do. She could easily take her from far this distance. And still, have to get away if all went as planned. Glancing at her watch she wondered what flight she would be on.

She snatches her Knights SR-25 sniper rifle off, the rack then grabbed the Barnes. 300 WIN MAG TTSX bullets. It was her favorite to use. After that Summer walked, out closing the vault door behind her. She waited there for Orleana to come.

Then they would figure out what they needed to next. Strolling back into she placed the sniper rifle and bullets on the table next to the sofa.

The customs officer handed Orleana back her passport she grabbed his hand making out of the customs area strolling over to the car rental desk. It was crowded with people rushing to catch their next flight and a couple of FSB officers watching from up above.

The rental clerk looked up seeing Orleana come over.

"I would like to rent of your vehicles if I can," Orleana asked him.

"Which vehicle do you want rent Miss," The clerked remarked.

"The Mini Cooper," Orleana stated.

The clerk grabbed the keys from underneath handing it to her. Olreana took the keys heading out through the front entrance of the Airport venturing over to the rental parking lot. She walked over to the Mini Cooper unlocked the door and climbed in.

She clicked on her Bluetooth earpiece.

"Summer I'm on my way to your safe house hang tight,"

"Great cause I'm repaired for war and to plan our next move," Summer replied.

Orleana back out of the parking lot and drove the narrow streets passing by some old imperial buildings on her to the safe house. Glancing back in the review mirror to see if she had any FSB surveillance team on her. None that she could tell or see. Turning down some blocks and streets. She quickly spotted the FSB parked two-block aways. Go with the flow and pick the time and place for action she thought.