Chapter 37:The savage sister

Malta, Valletta

Victor and Azalea Pov

This chapter dedicated to @Skittles_Lover0311 @Thepositivevibe07@glitering_mind__

@TOTALDREAMER09 hope you enjoy this chapter your feedback makes me a better writers

Moscow, Russia, Malta

Azalea pov

Azalea Elizabeth Gray pulled up into the parking lot outside the Moscow International Airport and pared her red KIA Forte. She stepped walking around to the back and opened the trunk, removing her deadly Orsis SE-T 500 sniper rifle with the A.C.P60 bullets that she had created. Instead of going into the Airport, she sprinted across the street to a private hanger where a private owned Gulfstream waited for her.

She ventured through the gate over to the hangar, walked up the staircase onto the Gulfstream. Victor owned it because of the name on it Hospitallers Gallery. She went over to her seat and sat down. As a freelance assassin she had worked for the highest bidder whoever paid her the most.

But Victor was different he had first hired when he had been in Russia on some important business for the black market. She had just finished her contract killing one of her targets. She didn't know a lot about him just that he was a powerful and Dangerous gallery owner.

Three minutes later the Gulfstream roared out of the hangar and down the runway and sped off into the sky. She looked out the window, she had never been to Malta before. She hardly stayed in one place always on the moves trying off the grind.

As she stepped off the Gulfstream outside the of Malta International Airport grabbing her pelican case and the bullets. After that, she ventured over to the car rental office.

She slipped on her dark blackout Wraptor sunglasses strolling inside with a calm cool matter of assassin. The Clerk looked up and saw her. She went over to the counter.

"How can I help you, Miss," The clerked asked her.

"Yes I would like to rent the Nisan Rogue if I can," Azalea stated.

The rental clerk reached under the counter, grabbing the keys for the Nisan Rogue and handed it to her. She nodded and quickly left the rental office, strolling over to the car, then she unlocked the trunk and placed the pelican case and the bullets in there.

She climbed, closing her door as she drove down the coastal highway on her way into Valletta as she cranked up a tone to listen to. She knew after that she would have to disappear for a while.

Kayleigh stepped out of the SVU walking through the city gate down to the grand harbor. She saw Victor shiny black Mercedes Benz pull in front, as the chauffeur stepped surveying the area before he grabbed the back door for Victor as he climbed out. The chauffeur closed the door. He waited until Grey was in Position before he went any closer.

Kayleigh looked around and didn't know what Victor was doing? Had she been set up? She didn't know she hadn't said anything to Lex and Orleana when they interrogated her after she left the Gallery. She saw something in his eyes that looked serious and Brutal. She reached into her shoulder and took her Berretta when they knocked her out. This wasn't good?

"You can trust me,you know I didn't say anything," Kayleigh told him.

"How can I be certain of that Kayleigh, you were my eyes and ears at my operation," Victor remarked.

"You could have sold me out, how do I know that you're working for MI6 or the CIA huh tell me that," Victor scowled.

Grey drove up Old Mint Street to the Grand Master, Courtyard and parked her Rogue, Nissan Rogue climbing out closing the door and behind her.  She darted across over to the clock tower and ran up the staircase to where her sniper perch was.  She finished  assembling  her sniper rifle, chambering and slotting in a ten-box mag as she laid in prone position