Separate fact from Fiction

Separate fact from fiction

This is my favorite beside the writing the book for you wonderful readers and fans.

(Chapter1) The Raptor yacht SS Trenton is my vention and fictional. The Valletta Grand Harbour and all the local scenes are described accurate.  Napoleon did visit Malta before invading Egypt. The Knight did build Valletta that is true. Leslie background story growing up in Malta as th granddaughter of Jean de Valletta is fictional.  And so is herbackground been trained as a cleaner by the Russian Mafia. The Knight perched on top of the Medlina is fictional, but the Medlina tower is not. Victor Kenton background is fictional. The details of how he was admitted the Sovereign Military is True. The secret conclave on Aventine hill is real how the knights of the Knights of Malta elect their grandmaster.

(Chapter2)Monaco is described accurate as is all the local scenes. It is trust that a lot of the Unesco World Heritage sites relics and paintings have been sold on the black market.(Chapter 3)Rome is described is accurate as are the local scenes. The antiques shop is fictional and my invention. The backstory about the Spanish police arresting an renowned dealer who is involved in a smuggling ring that had trafficked antiques from Syria is true. The ancient sect is fictional and is my invention.

(Chapter4) Ruyan safe house/Villa is fictional. The Knight files are fictional and are my invention. But what it said in them is true and described accurate.(Chapter 6) Camp Perry also known as the farm is real the dialogue from the fictional CIA instructor is real about MICE Money Ideology and Comprise are they recruit assets. Aldrich ames did sell out the CIA network is true and Robert Hanssen secrets.

(Chapter7) St.Paul shipwreck church is real was the greatest event in Malta history. The Hospitallers Gallery is fictionalAnd my vention.  All the locals scenes are described. As are the locals scenes in Corfu, Greece described accurate. The Achillion Palace is real and is one of top popular tourist attractions in Corfu. It can also been seen in the James Bondmovie for your eyes only. The Upper balcon of the palace is real too where Victor had his meeting with Don Sandino and Semion Mogilevich.( Chapter 9) All the locals in stockholm,Sweden are described accurate and it's great place to go and See.

(Chapter 12) St.John Co-cathedral is described accurate as is th inside the interior of it. Midna is described accurate as is the Silent city gift shop. And Birgu is described accurate.It is true that waterfront was the Knight's treasury and Fort St. Angelo is the oldest fortress and all the history about is true.( Chapter 13) The headquarters of The Sovereign Military of Malta and is described accurate and is Rome. ( Chapter 14) Semion Mogilevich is real and one of the most dangerous on America most wanted list. (Chapter 17) The scenes at the National Library of Malta are described accurate and Papal request is real.( Chapter 29) Florence is described accurate as well as all the localsScenes.( Chapter 26) The Church of St Leslie is fictional And is my invention. The ancient map is fictional and my invention.( Chapter 25) Tulon, France is described accurate asare local scenes Loumarin is described accurate and the Locals scenes are accurate. The Village is a must see if You go a cruise. The black market is real and the locationOf it unknown. My version of the black market is fictional a nd so is the description of it.