Chapter 33: I grew accustomed to walking the knife-edge

Malta, Valletta

Ruyan's pov

Ruyan grabbed the doorknob with her free hand, as she opened it to her suite walking in and put pelican case on the bed. She had to get back to Rome and get the files from the curator to put her plan to bring down the Sovereign Military Order of Malta together. Once that was done she would bring back the Russian tradition Order of the Knights.

A Powerful one and dangerous to she thought. Of course, there was always President Roberts to worry about but she had her right where he wanted. Yes she had given the disk but that was a taste of what she could do.

She felt a chill down run down her back like she had never felt before. The last time was she was in the Orphan home and recruited by the KGB.

It was time to leave Malta for now but she would be back.

There was no question on her mind that, she would enjoy living here once she got the power that the CIA had taken away from her. She would have gotten away with assassinating President Roberts if they hadn't stopped her. She was going to make them pay.

She grabbed the pelican case sauntering out of the room slamming the door with the other hand. Then she ventured down the staircase and out the front door walking over to the Chevrolet Impala.

Ryan walked back around to the trunk opened it and placed pelican case inside, then closed it. She strolled over to the driver and climbed in closing the door.

She backed out of the parking lot and sped down the narrow street onto the coastal highway heading back to the Malta International Airport, where a private helicopter waited for Her. 

She drove into the parking lot and parked. Climbed walking over to the trunk and opened where she removed the pelican case. She closed the trunk strolling over to her helicopter as the pilot stepped out and grabbed the door for her.

Ruyan climbed in and the pilot closed the door and stepped in. The helicopter lifted up in the sky over the city as she out the window thinking they thought they could take me down but they were I'll be back in business before they know it and this time payback well be a dish served cold very cold indeed. 

The helicopter landed on the helipad outside the safe house ten former GRU Russian agents with MP5 submachine guns gripped rushed to grabbed the door for Ruyan.

She stepped out wearing her dark sunglasses carrying the pelican case that contained Accuracy International sniper rifle. She ventured up the safe house grabbing the door with her other free hand.

She walked in placed the pelican case against the wall and went into the study where the curator was still. She loved the feel of pulling the trigger and, the rush that it gave her and the speed of the bullet.

She remembered her first that was the MI6 officer in London she had eliminated him from a far distance.

Ruyan strolled over to the curator removed her dark sunglasses looking at the documents on the desk. The time had come for her to bring back a network of assassins as the Russian tradition order of the Knights. But important she was looking, forward to the black market although she didn't know where it was she was one of the collectors going.

Witt he money she had made from the killing The Raptor she had enough to enough some relics or paintings.

Yes she thought that would be good in her safe house or the Order headquarters, everything was coming together for her now, soon she would have all the power she needed. There was only one person standing in her way GrandMaster Milano.

"I'm going to need those documents now Your done is," Ruyan stated in demanding voice.

The curator had gathered up all the files, placing it into a large thick vanilla envelope then handed it over Ruyan.