Chapter 12: The new chief of the CIA

Central Intelligence Agency

Song Set if off by Skillet

Laurette pov

Laurette Hamilton drove into the underground parking garage of the CIA headquarters.As the new chief of the CIA appointed by President Roberts, her first priority was to create a black ops group known as the Alpha group in which she did.

She parked her vehicle in the parking marked for the chief of the CIA as she stepped out. Strolling over to the private elevator that would take up to the seventh floor where her office was.

Despite all the intel she had there was nothing on Ruyan. She couldn't have just disappeared off the grid to someplace. She had remembered that Lex had said that Ruyan had a bunch of passports for several countries like Germany, France, Italy, Norway Sweden, Finland Estonia, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, and London England.

The doors opened she walked in. Right now she more concerned about finding how these paintings and relics were smuggled out of the museums and into the black market. 

A few seconds later the doors slid open she walked out and down the corridor to her office. She grabbed the door handle and entered into the massive office as she looked around it. She hadn't heard back yet from her from the team in Monaco, but she knew that Lex, Nicky, Summer and Orleana would find out something from Andreevich laptop.

She ventured over to the desk and sat down in the leather chair behind it. The intel she had gotten from Ruyan laptop was helpful for them. She typed in her password in the password slot on the computer screen. 

In a few seconds the screen flashed on, after that she scrolled up to a filename ThunderStorm.It was one of the files from Ruyan. What she knew about it was that Nicky parents were part of counter-intelligence unit C6 That were a part of the White Nights. Expect the White Nights had been destroyed after they stopped the assassination. She clicked on the file as it flashed onto the screen.

Classified for eyes only

Operational Status: ThunderStorm deactivated Viktor and Olga was an unknown location in Rome. Considered to be rogue agents and now gone deep.

The briefcase of money  that was retrieved from the dead FSB agent The FSB believe  that bought weapons  and explosives from an arms  dealer

Authorization shoot to kill is authorized on them by President Putin.

Laurette wondered if there was more to it then this intel on the file. She couldn't believe that Nicky's parents would kill an FSB agent.Something wasn't right. But what was it? If Operation ThunderStorm was deactivated then why her parents in Rome for.

She exited out of the file and would have to look into it. But would have wait right now she main concern was bringing down the black market and stopping the private collectors from financing terrorism with from the money from the painting and relics.

Just then her private phone on her massive wooden desk. It was President Robert. Laurette picked up the phone as she spoke.

"Madame President what I can do for you"

President Roberts said"I'm just calling to see how your team in Monaco is doing"

Laurette said"I haven't heard from them yet, but I'm sure Lex Nicky, Summer and Orleana will find something on Andreevich laptop that help us to find who is the black market and how these paintings and relics from museums and World Unesco sites are smuggled into the black market"

President Roberts said"Let me know what they find out, whoever is behind black market must have connections to the Italian Mafia and Bratva for the smuggling part"

Laurette said" I believe Andreevich that is working for the Bratva laundering money for them.

President Roberts said"If he is we need to capture him and interrogate him to see what he knows about the black market. And who is behind it"

Laurette said"I have the Alpha group on it Madame President, we'll find out who the black market"

Laurette hung up the phone back on its receiver as she ended the call. Something was nagging at her. She couldn't put her finger on it yet. There was the question of how the paintings and relics were smuggled out.

Laurette scrolled up to the screen to another file name that read White Nights on it. She clicked on the file. A few seconds later the file flashed onto the screen. In the shadowy world of espionage she had made deals with the most dangerous people in the world to secure National Security, yes it had had been done throughout centuries.

When they had back Mujahideen freedom fighters to the Russians in Afghanistan to Saddam Hussein. She called it the lesser of the two evils. She remembered a saying that her CIA Instructor had told her

"People sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to visit violence on them who would harm them"

Classified for your eyes only

Name: Ally Ruyan

Operational status: The White Nights have deactivated Although Ruyan still remains in business somehow. our Intel suggests that there is a faction within the Kremlin and the GRU that want to bring the White Nights back.

Background: She is a private military contractor of her own private outfit group, and she is a highly trained assassin trained in hand to hand combat and weaponry current activities besides that she owns her gun range there.

Location: Surveillance footage by the Entity Ruyan has a safe house in Rome, although our intel shows no current activities besides that she owns her gun range there.

She exited out of the file thinking that if everything worked and the black market was taken down along with Victor Kenton along with The Sandino family and the Bratva.

She could recruit Ruyan as her own asset and learn about the faction within the Kremlin and, the GRU. If this backfired on her she could just have her killed after. After all she was the Chief of the CIA.

She wondered if she made a mistake recruiting Leslie as an asset after she had passed the test. She was the perfect agent plus she had lived in Malta. So she would work perfectly. But now she was second thoughts about it. This op was important to bring down the world's deadliest assassin was going to be risky and hard.

She had been after the Raptor for a long time since she was the Director of National now she had actually resources to do it with the help of the NSA. Of course she had no photograph of because no one had ever seen. That's why was he called the man with many faces.