Chapter 24:Appear where not your expected

Corfu

Song The Resistance by Skillet

Mogilevich pov

The limousine drove up to the Corfu International Airport and pulled up into the parking lot outside. The chauffeur stepped out and grabbed the door for Mogilevich. He climbed out as he walked down the street to the private hangar where his Gulfstream was parked.

So Summer Anton is back. She wouldn't be a problem for him and Don Sandino anymore he thought.

The one good thing about Yuri was that his team of assassins was the best and efficient. But he had doubts Summer wasn't just any assassin she was elite the best of the best Plus she was orphan that made her more dangerous. He had made it clear to all assassins that for the Bratva that if you leave you will be eliminated.

He strolled over to the Private Gulfstream and ventured the staircase to board his private plane. He went over to his and sat down in it. Pretty soon he would be back in Russia where

He could figure things out for himself. He reached into his pocket inside his suit and pulled out iPhone 10 and dialed the number for Don Sandino.

Don Sandino reached inside his Italian made suit and pulled out his I Phone 8 as he looked at the Lcd screen and saw that it was Mogilevich. He clicked the accept button on it.

Mogilevich said"Summer Anton shouldn't be a problem for both us anymore Don Sandino"

Don Sandino said in a harsh voice" I hope not just maybe remember she's a top-notch assassin who is very dangerous"

Mogilevich scoffed"Relax Yuri and his assassins have that taken of and their best at it"

Don Sandino said"You better be right because if your not I will deal with her myself"

Mogilevich ended the call on his Phone putting back into his pocket inside suit.He had other matters to worry about then having Summer killed

He was a businessman who owned a oil company that had pipelines in Ukraine that were his mainconcern plus the smuggling operation for the black market. He didn't need this now.If Don Sandino wanted her dead in the first place why didn't just send his hitmen to Russia to kill Summer?

The answer was plain and simple he didn't know that she was in Russia therefore he had his own assassins handle it. This was supposed to be a smuggling operation to smuggle the paintings and relics into the black market.

Five hours later he landed at the St Petersburg Pulkovo International Airport, he looked out the window he was back in Russia, rose up from where he sat and walked the aisle as he went down the steps where his shiny black Jaguar was parked waiting for him.

He loved to drive his own cars, it was only when he was away on business that he would go in a limousine. He ventured over to the new Jaguar as he opened the door and climbed in and then closed. He inserted the key into the engine and sped down the narrow street to Yuri's nightclub.

To see how his assassins did eliminating Summer. He drove turned the corner as he passed by some old imperial buildings Before he pulled to the nightclub and parked. He stepped out as he closed his door,

He walked over to the front entrance as he walked in seeing the mess inside, and the two dead Russian gunmen laying on the ground. He marched over to the booth where Yuri was sitting saying"What the hell happened here Yuri let me Summer Right tell that you have terminated her for good

Yuri said"I don't know I haven't heard back from my lead assassin Mr. Mogilevich"

Mogilevich scowled"What you do mean haven't heard from your fucking lead assassin, I god dammit made you made man in my organization and you cant' handle Summer" as he grabbed Yuri his neck and slammed him into the table.

Don Vito Sandino looked out the window of the limousine, his men were in charge of security for the black market and the smuggling of the painting and relics. It was a risky business but one he could profit himself. Still there was the matter of Summer Anton that he needed to deal with.

Luigi said Don Sandino"I have our men looking all over for Summer, they haven't found her yet but they will don't worry"

Don Vito said"I want her found now she must be taught a lesson understand"

Luigi said"She will be eliminated you can count on that"

As the limousine drove up to the Corfu International Airport and pulled to park. The Sandino family Gulfstream was waiting for him in a private hangar. Don Sandino and his Consigliere stepped out walking across the street to a security gate and ventured through it.

All that he cared about was profiting from the smuggling that he and his men were doing for the black market. After all he controlled all the ports in Italy now, which was good for him. They ventured over to the private hangar and strolled in. Then they walked up a large staircase onto the private Gulfstream.

They sauntered over to their seats and sat down.

Don Vito said"Luigi I want to you see what you can find out about Victor Kenton for me"

Luigi said"Don Sandino that could be very dangerous, after all he is the one who hired us to smuggle in the painting and relics don't forget. It would not be wise"

Don Vito said"Don't you think I know that Luigi but how I can trust someone who hires an assassin who doesn't do what he told to do tell me"

The Gulfstream roared out of the hangar down the runway as it lifted up in the sky over the town. Luigi knew Don Sandino was right, he had never argued with Don knowing that if he did Don Sandino would have him killed. Vito looked out the window of the private Gulfstream.

Don Vito said"Listen just be careful see what you find out on him, like to know who I am working for that's all"

Luigi said"Don't worry I will have one of our private investigators look into it for us Don Sandino"

Don Vito said"good"

He remembered Summers long hair blowing in the wind walking onto the balcony of the villa to see that evening. There was something in her eyes it wasn't emotion but cold and vacant, the eyes of an assassin. Probably the last thing the old Don saw before he was killed.

He wasn't going to let that happen to himself; he would be prepared for her. She wouldn't see it coming for sure. He had tightened security around the villa and hired some private security guards to patrol the villa when he wasn't there.