Chapter 28: All good things come to wait

Song Numb by Linkin  Park

Malta, Valletta

Orleana Pov

Olreana and Lex watched as Kayleigh walked into the Hospitallers gallery. If my instinct was right, we knew  that she had to be the mole inside Malta Security Service, which got me thinking and wondering who was she really working for.

Lex casually observed everyone walking around and the small surveillance camera attached to the wall of the Gallery.

"I knew I didn't trust her when I came back to our hotel in Monaco after I terminated Andreevich Lex, and she played all of us probably to find out we if going to bring Victor Kenton and the black market down," Orleana stated

"We can grab can Kayleigh but were going to have by the surveillance camera first, that could be risky but we can we do it", Lex remarked

"If we interrogate her what she gonna tell us about the black market Lex, she probably more scared of Kenton then of us", Olreana stated

Lex  knew she was right, but we had to take a chance on it, maybe even get lucky and find out something about the black market that we didn't know. We would have to wait to make a move on Kayleigh after she left the gallery. Whenever that was. If we went in shooting there would be a major shit storm and since we don't officially exist, our government would fully deny anything about us.

"Lex, if Kenton wouldn't keep those paintings and relics in the gallery it would be too obvious, it must be someplace that only he knows about, "Olreana said.

There was no doubt in Lex's mind that the Sandino family was helping Kenton smuggle the paintings and relics into the black market they were hoping to profit from it. Summer my second in command and assassin was in St Petersburg trying to find out how the Bratva fit into the black market.

Olreana had decided to some do recon around the area blending into a crowd. So she didn't get noticed as she rose up from the table. It was a good idea I though. The first thing I learned as an agent always go with your gut and instinct, and that was what we were doing.

Lex still had doubts about Leslie Alexis if  they  could trust her but that would be proven later. Right now  he was more concerned about Kayleigh and what might she had heard when she walked into Nicky's room, and that our op could be compromised but I wasn't sure yet.

Orleana walked back over to the table after a while and said"Well what from I can see is there no security men outside but that doesn't mean that isn't any. I never got a

chance to thank for you helping my dad Lex get the intel he had over to Director Hamilton. I know that you risked your own life to do, and for I'm truly grateful"

I said"We all risk our lives in that last op there's no need to thank me I was just doing my job that's all. The intel we got from it helps us to stop Operation Rasputin from happening"

Kayleigh strolled out of Victor Kenton's office, and down the corridor passing by the paintings on the wall and exited out of the gallery. She reached into her shoulder holster for hers suppressed Beretta as she withdrew it gripping it in both of her hands.

Lex's pov

Lex  saw Kaleigh coming toward them with suppressed Berretta gripped her hands. He Jumped from where they sat and nodded at Orleana. She knew what he meant and do. She slowly rose up And moved quickly and fast bringing her hand-delivering a Knife hand strike to radical nerve. Kayleigh countered it with her fist.

Orleana grabbed her wrist breaking violently as the suppressed pistol dropped to the ground. Kayleigh pivoted trying to knock her out with her free hand while Orleana flipped her over the shoulder. She tried getting up Olreana delivered an elbow strike to her knocking her unconscious. Lex  ventured over to the suppressed pistol and picked it up.