Chapter 27: The Traitor within the Entity

Song Monster by skillet

Monaco

Kayleigh pov

Kayleigh ventured down to the Monaco Yacht club that where her motorboat was tied to the piers along the Mediterranean ocean. She untied the knot from the pier as she jumped into the boat and started the engine. She had her kept cover with Malta Security Service, which she knew would work. She had gotten to close to the CIA/NSA black ops group there. Her Instructions were clear.

She was supposed to infiltrate the Alpha group, in which she did and find out how they were going to bring down the black market and the smuggling of the paintings and relics. She could have killed then but she decided not too. But there was a major problem that was Nicky Storm, she knew about all about her and dangerous she was.

As she sped down the cold blue Ocean in her speedboat knowing that Lex and his team of black op operatives had Andreevich laptop. Her asset inside the CIA forgot to mention him. So she took upon herself and looked into him. What she had found out got her worried.

Shit, she thought he was an elite operations officer for the CIA highly trained in weapons, hand to hand combat techniques. And he was black ops. She knew what that meant he doesn't exist it was no wonder her mole inside the CIA didn't know of him. Which made sense.

She passed by Genoa looking at all the cruise ships docked there letting people tour Milian. Then she passed by Rome

As she felt the cool breeze on her face and the warmth of the sun on her. She could see Rome's cruise port Civitavecchia straight ahead of her.

A few minutes later she had passed by Naples and Sicily almost on her way to the Grand harbor of Malta. She slowed down a bit as she pulled along Valletta waterfront and docked and tied it a pier. She jumped out of the motorboat, making her way up to the winding road.

She hailed a yellow taxi as one drove by her and stopped, she climbed and said: "The Hospitaller Gallery Please" She closed the door behind her as the taxi drove the up road making it way into Valletta. She looked out the window Knowing what she had to was going to risky but the entity wanted intel on Kenton too.

She was not one to follow orders when it came to it.

The taxi pulled up to the city gate she stepped out and paid the driver in Euros. She walked by the Triton Fountain on her way up to the city gate and strolled in passing by the Royal Opera house and St John Co-cathedral. It was crowded with people everywhere. She didn't mind that it made more easy to blend in.

As she ventured old Mint Street passing by the GrandMaster courtyard she thought saw Lex and Orleana sitting at one of tables. She would have to be careful see couldn't let them see walking into the Hospitaller. She ventured up Fountain street coming to the front entrance of it. She carefully looked around before she opened the door.

She walked in closing the door strolling down the corridor with paintings hung on the wall and relics in-display cases she made over her Victor's office and saw him starting there. the look on the face was dead serious which meant he was all business.

Victor said"Did they expect anything that you were working for me"

Kayleigh said"No they didn't but we got problem Nicky Storm when I got to Andreevich she had access his Investment site now she knows everything about the smuggling operation on the Enchanted Duchess"

Victor said"That problem is already be handled by assassins on the ship that I contracted for it, And as for the Raptor he well be terminated by miss Ruyan"

Kayleigh froze for a second and thought he did say just Miss Ruyan.No it couldn't be her. After her partner had been killed she had some classified information, that she had gotten from asset inside the FSB that assassin was Ruyan.

She said"You didn't know that she killed my partner when I was with MI6, why her to eliminate The Raptor"

Victor said"She' in the business that you need to know Kayleigh plus I needed someone outside the Knights of Hospitallers to handle it."

Kayleigh said"Okay I understand Mr.Kenton but we might have another with the Alpha group I think saw two of their agents here Lex Jackson and Olreana Popov"

Victor ventured into his office as he strolled over to his desk sat in the chair behind it, and slammed his fist onto the desk. He had done what no gallery owner or antiques merchant could do. And that sold the most paintings and relics in the world from Unesco sites. They didn't have guts to do it. Well he did and proved them wrong.