Chapter 30:The Trap

Washington, DC White House, Malta Valletta

President Roberts Pov

President Roberts closed the classified file on the screen on her computer thinking and considering her options on what to do about Ruyan. She could benefit from having the Raptor killed after all, the man with many faces did fact work for the Navy Seal as sniper part of a kill team.

So in a way she would be terminating the world's one domestic terrorist and assassin. The question was she could trust Ruyan.

She rose up from the Resolute desk, walking over to the window that looked out to the Roosevelt Garden had to come this she thought.

She knew what she was about to do there would be repercussions, but what at cost?

All she could know that Ruyan had highly Classified information on encrypted disc after that operation. There was a great saying by President Kennedy that she liked and gone by.

"Ask not what your country can for you, ask what you can for your country,"

Operation Phantom was disastrous much like the Bay of Pigs that the CIA was involved in. Expcept for one she didn't use them, she had used the White Nights.

Not knowing that Ruyan was going to use it against to find the Raptor. She wasn't going to let her ruin the presidency that she worked so hard to get.

"Get Me, Director Hamilton, immediately," President Roberts told her National Security Advisor.

"Madame President what are you thinking of doing," The National security Advisor replied

"I'm going to help Ruyan terminate the Raptor for good, but I want a back plan just case it goes awry so," President remarked.

"Madame President there has to be other options to use you really can't trust Ruyan I would advise you not to help her the Raptor think of your Presidency," chief of Staff Kevin Court told her.

"Don't you know I aware of that Court that's why I need a backup plan because I'm going to bring down all my power onto her after I'm done helping her take the Raptor out," President Roberts exclaimed.

The National security advisor strolled over to the Resolute desk and quickly dialed for the Director Hamilton at the CIA if everything went as planned as she hoped there would be nothing

to worry about. The National Security Advisor and the Chief of Staff stood there in shock at what she was about to do and say.

The phone rang on Director Hamilton desk on the eleventh floor of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Laurette picks up the phone seeing the number from was the Oval Office in the White House.

"Madame President I wasn't expecting your call to after the Alpha team had stopped Victor Kenton and the black market, may I ask what this about," Director Hamilton asked her

"I need to know to the Raptor where is now?," President Roberts, remarked

There was a pause on the other end of the line before Director Hamilton spoke again. She scrolled up the screen and clicked on the file name Poison apple.

Three minutes later the flash onto the screen showing intel on the Raptor as Director Hamilton, stated:" Our intel suggests that the Raptor is Malta I have one my agents working with him Leslie Alexis, Why do you need to know this Madame President?"

"I'm going to help Ruyan eliminate the Raptor for good, but also going to need a backup after so I need five our of best agents or assassins!," President Roberts remarked.