Chapter 44: Unfinished buisness

Rome, Italy

Vito pov

Don Vito Sandino and Luigi his consisliege strolled down the staircase from the Private Gulfstream in the hangar. They walked out heading over to the limousine that was waitingthere for them. After he was dealing with Kenton in the black market then and then he would only worry about Summer Anton. The chauffeur stepped out grabbing the door for them. Vito hadheard back from his men in Florence, and Naples which he didn't like.

After they climbed in the chauffeur had closed the door, climbing into the drive-side of the limousine. Driving out, Vito looked out the window knowing he had to go was going to be hard. But as long she was still out there he was in danger, and that wasn't going to happen, not on his watch. He planned to live longer than his father

The warehouses had belonged to the Sandino family for a long time;after a while Vito had himself another client who could use it that was Victor Kenton. The limousine sped down the Roman streets on it to the Sandino Villa in the countryside Vito looked out the window at the Roman countryside reflecting on his choices of what to do?

His Father was one never for the smuggling business or the black market. He guessed Summer had done him a favor by doing that still she had betray him and knew certains details about his dealings that was a big problem for him after all if those came out he would ruin just him but also Kenton, that he couldn't have.

He reached into his pocket inside his suit, pulled out his phone and punched in the number on the display screen for Kennton, as he held up the phone up to his ear. As soon as he got his profitfrom the black market his business with Kenton was done. Yes he trusted him to a certain limit and that it was it . Maybe it was just him or a feeling he had. But he never doubted it. It  was what kept him alive all this time.

Victor reached into his pocket inside his suit as he took out his Samsung Galaxy Samsung glacing screen.

"Victor I need you know that Summer is longer a problem for me understand, she killed my father right she must be for it," Vito stated

"Don Sandino She' won't be a problem anymore for you or us Mogilevich set up her the murder of a senator," Victor remarked.

The limousine drove through the security as armed men grabbed the gate, and opened it. The limo sped the long winding road that led to the Villa coming to halt in front of a massive mansion. The chauffeur stepped grabbing the door for Don Sandino and Luigi. They climbed out as the driver closed thedoor.

Walking up the narrow path to front door of the Roman style mansion Vito looked around at all his armed men carrying MP5 submachine guns clutched in their grip.

"I hope your right Victor because if your not I'll end our agreement with the warehouses and I will put a round into you myself," Vito exclaimed.

"Relax Dom Sandino, my asset inside the CIA is handling it just to make sure that all the paintings and relics are ready to be shipped to the black market," Victor remarked.

"They will be Victor I haven't back from my men in Naples yet something must have happened," Vito stated

Vito grabbed the doorknob as he opened the door strolling into the mansion, and closed it behind them. After he ventured into his den and, and took out his suit as he tossed onto the bed. He had kept the shell from the round itself as a souvenir although it didn't bring much joy. He rubbed his chin thinking of what to say to next knowing that she was still out there somewhere;maybe even looking through the scope of her sniper rifle.

He ended the conversation on his phone placing it on the desk in the den. He gestured for Luigi to come in right away. And so he did.

"Luigi I want you to get in touch with port authority in Naples and see what happen to my men go it," Vito stated

"Yes Vito, I'll do it right away," Luigi remarked strolling out as he reached into his pocket pulling out his burner and

Dialed a number one of the authorities in Naples.