Chapter 43:The private collectors

Malta,Valletta,Washington ,DC

Victor pov

Victor knew that his asset inside the CIA would come through for him;framing Summer Anton for the murder of senator shane Howard, and disbanding that CIA Alpha group that was after him. But nothing really goes a plan he had learned from that when he had Grey terminate Kayleigh. 

He never did trusted assassins their loyalty always change but there was something about Grey. He didn't know what it was, maybe it was her skills that she had? But with the black market getting close, and his private collectors he had to take measure just be sure. 

He trusted Grey with the encrypted disc with the list of the private collectors on it.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his Samsung Galaxy and punched in a digital number for Section chief Conrad Clayton. It was always good to have an asset inside the CIA He thought in case there was a situation that he couldn't handle.

Section Chief Clayton reached into his pocket inside his suit as she walked out of Senator Shane Howard mansion looking around to make sure that there was no watching or listening. He clicked on the accept button before he spoke.

"Clayton"

"Clayton the black market is getting close I want the Alpha group is destroyed for good and Summer Anron framed for the senator got it," Victor stated

"Don't worry Kenton It's already done Summer Anton is disavowed by the CIA every intelligence will be looking

for her, and as for the Alpha group I sent email to Director

Hamilton requested her to disband the Alpha group because I believe they are a threat to national security," Section chief Clayton told him.

"For your sake I hope your right," Victor exclaimed

"Relax Victor everything is taken care of, just make that twelve billion dollars wired into my offshore bank account," Section chief Clayton replied.

"I'll transfer it into your offshore bank account after Summer Anton is taken off and the Alpha group," Victor snapped.

"You'll better I'm goddam section chief of the CIA if you don't I I will come after you," Section chief Clayton stated.

"Clayton, you may be the section of the chief of the CIA but don't forget who got there after, all you wouldn't have some certain details to come out about your dealings in the black market would we now," Victor asked.

"I'm sure Director Hamilton will do what's right for her career, you understand," Section chief Clayton said.

Victor ended the call on his Samsung Galaxy placing it back inside his pocket in his suit. As powerful as he was he knew that private

collectors are more powerful and dangerous then he was. That's why he had to be careful. That's why he had to be careful. Everything depended on secrecy and security for them.is delicate operation was one that he had planned for years in making every little detail. He could feel the adrenaline rushing through him.

Azalea walked out of the office, strolling down the corridror passing, by the painting that were hung on the wall, and the display cases. After that she ventured out ,making her way down the sidewalk a couple of streets where; she had parked the Rogue Nissian. Grabbing the door , she opened it and jumped in. She closed the door behind her.

She drove down the street down heading, out of Vallettt onto the coastol highway driving  to the Malta International Airport where Victor private Gulfstream was parked. After a while she arrived there and parked  in the parking lot outside the Airport.  Azalea grabbed the door as she climbed out, and closed the door behind her.

Azalea dashed across the street and through the security gate making, as she sprinted over to the hangar. Then she walked up the staircase onto the Gulfstream. She strolled over to one of the seats, and sat down in it.

The Gulfstream roared out of the hangar, and down the tarmac speeding lifting into the sky on it's way to  Rome Italy. She looked out the window, thinking how she would profit from Victor's private collectors. She had used different alais when she traveled  one could never to be careful in her line work.

711 words in chapter