Chapter 25: Repair for war unless it was intentional

St. Petersburg, Russia

Song Fire and Fury by Skillett

Summer pov

Summer ventured back over to the back exit staircase, walked down them making her along the sidewalk before she crossed the Street. The assassin that she had killed with her Tiger claw strike was Yuri's best assassin. She didn't believe that all. For one thing he was an elite lead assassin he should have taken out her with one kill shot. But he didn't.

She sprinted across the street back to her apartment she knew what she had to do now. Yuri had set her up and double-crossed her sending a team of assassins to wipe her. she wondered he meant by that he had clients in the Kremlins that wanted to question Lex. There was more to than that she figured, and knew it. It had all to do with the Raptor been pulled of Lex before.

If she was right this Yuri had made a deal with the Russians to get Lex but he what he did gain from it. Grabbed her keys for the Mazda CX-3 unlocked the door and climbed in closing the door behind her. She sped down the narrow street this time Yuri was going to pay for double-crossing her. She felt the blackness in her that wanted to come out. Well she was going let and then she was going to eliminate Yuri for good.

She cranked up a tone by Skillet The Resistance to listen too. She loved this song or any song that was good. She had trained Krill herself before she left the Bratva. She drove up and parked along the sidewalk where she noticed Mogilevich shiny gold Jaguar parked outside. Stepped out closing the door behind her walking up to the front of the nightclub where she saw two Russian gunmen outside.

One of the Russian gunmen shouted" Your suppose to be dead"

Summer quickly reached into her shoulder holster withdrew her suppressed Glock, and squeezed the trigger putting a round into the Russian gunman.before the Russain mobster could bring up his MP5 she pivoted firing a round into him. Mogilevich heard some footsteps outside and dropped Yuri turning around to see the Russian gunmen laying on the ground. Summer ventured walked in through the front entrance with her suppressed Glock raised.

Mogilevich scoffed" Summer you betray us when you left and then kill all of Yuri's best assassins, maybe I should kill you myself"

" I Know that Sandino family paid off the port authority and the customs official, but I want to know part the Bratva has in the black market now,"  Summer snapped

Yuri said" Like we're going to tell you that bitch you won't be around, and your CIA agent Lex Jackson won't either"

Summer fired a shot into Yuri taking him without a double-tap shot to the head. Mogilevich saw the look the blackness in her eyes and thought maybe just maybe he convinces her to come back.

Mogilevich said" Tell you what you come back to work for me I give you half the profits from the paintings and relics we make from it"

Summer slipped back into her suppressed Glock into the shoulder holster turning around and strolled out the front walking over to the vehicle. She opened the door and climbed driving off the narrow street backing toward the Pulkovo Airport.

Summer turned the Mazda CX3 around as she drove back to the nightclub, thinking that this was going be risky but it was only a chance to find out what really was going. Of Course, that meant going dark. She pulled out her Bluetooth earpiece and put it in the glove department.

She turned the narrow street passing imperial buildings until she came to the nightclub and parked behind it. stepped out closing the door, and walked around to the front of the nightclub. She ventured calm and cooly into the nightclub the look on Mogilevich was a surprise.

Summer said" Okay I 'm in only one condition"

Mogilevich said" What that"

Summer said" I'm the lead assassin not some made guy from your organization got it"

Mogilevich said" Yes but first you must prove yourself again, I need you to go kill a Senator Shane Howard"

Summer thought for a moment he wants to terminate the United States. This is tough and risky. She could pull this off no problem. She wondered why Mogilevich wanted the Senator dead 

Mogilevich said" The Senator has looked into our smuggling operation"

Summer said" I can handle it how do you do"

Mogilevich said" I leave that I up to you"

Summer said" Where is the senator staying"

Mogilevich said" In Washington, Dc at his mansion, we have an asset in Aegis Security and Investigation that help you"

Summer said" Can I trust her"

Mogilevich said" Yes you can Susan Hart been on my payroll for a long time, Plus she part of the security for the black market"

Summer said" Okay that's good" as she turned around walking out of the nightclub saying I thirty million dollars wired into my offshore bank account in Panama"

Mogilevich said" Done I wire it in after you finish your contract target"

Summer strolled behind the nightclub climbed into the Mazda CX3 and closed the door driving the down the street to her apartment. She would need to look into Aegis Security and Investigation to see what she could find out. She drove down some more streets until she came to her apartment. She pulled up and parked outside.

She knew if she caught she would be disavowed by the CIA and they would probably declare her a rogue agent. Which she didn't want knowing what would happen.  Stepped out closing the door and walked into the front doors of the apartment. She walked up the staircase and venture down the hall to her apartment. She unlocked the door and entered.

 walked over to the desk the window reached up the desk grabbing her laptop and placed it on the desk. After that she sat down. She typed in the password on the screen. A few minutes later the screen flashed on.  Then type in the name  AegisSecurity and Investigation.

The website flashed onto the screen.

Aegis Security and Investigation

She scrolled down the screen and clicked on topics which

Was security consulting and clicked on it.  brought up the security consultants profile. She studied closely Susan Hart bio. It was interesting. It stated that she used to be a CIA agent but after a botch operation in Corfu Greece trying to stop a banker from laundering money for a terrorist. She left and went to work for Aegis as a lawyer. She found that weird but then who she to say anything.

She exited the site logging out of her laptop. She knew for this job she wouldn't need her sniper rifle just her knife for it plain and simple. There was on the knock on the door. She rose up from where she was sitting and went over to the door and found an envelope with airline tickets inside to Washington Dc.

She quickly exited her apartment strolling down the staircase and ventured over to the vehicle and climbed in closing the door. She sped down the narrow street to Pulkovo International Airport, pulled up into the Airport parking lot. She stepped out and went into the airport taking the escalator up to the departure gate where she boarded her flight to Washington Dc.