Chapter 22 : Out of the darkness

Corfu, Greece

Song Extreme ways by Moby

Victor's pov

The shiny armored Mercedes Benz drove up into the parking lot outside the Corfu International Airport. The chauffeur stepped grabbing the back door as he observed the surroundings before he opened it. Victor climbed out walking across the street to the private hangar where his Gulfstream was parked. He ventured thought the security gate.

The black market business of selling stolen paintings and relics was a very dangerous risky one, that he had navigated throughout for years, without getting found out from every Major intelligence service that was after him.

Yes he had known about the antiques dealer in Barcelona that the Spanish police and MI6 had questioned about the smuggling ring that being had trafficked antiques that were looted from Libya and then sold on the black market. But he had taken care of that problem. The dealer had bitten down on his cyanide cap and killed himself.

He strolled into the hangar walking over to the Gulfstream, He went up the large staircase and boarded his Gulfstream. He ventured over to the seat and down in his seat. Still there was the matter of getting that letter that his assassins had failed to get yet because Leslie had somehow managed to escape from them.

The Gulfstream roared out of the hangar,  and down the runway, as it lifted up into the sky over the city on its way back to Malta. He should have known that Grand Milano would protect Raffaele and Francisco daughter. Although he owned his gallery he had contacts in the dirty underbelly of global arms traffickers, terrorists, drug dealers, spies, and assassins.

Three minutes later he landed outside the Malta International Airport outside his private hangar. The private plane slowed to stop. Victor rose up from where he was sitting, strolled down the aisle, and walked down the staircase.

After that he ventured over to the shiny Mercedes Benz. The driver climbed out and opened the door for him. Victor climbed as the chauffeur closed the door. The driver stepped in and his door as they drove down the coastal highway heading back into Valletta.

He had never met his asset in St Petersburg, all that he knew was that someone inside Russian Intelligence either meant SVR, FSB or GRU he didn't know. But whoever it was had known about the White Nights and Ruya. He hoped she was good as his asset she was.

As they drove up to his private gallery and parked outside, the chauffeur stepped out grabbing the door for him. Victor climbed out as he looked around at Valletta. His Samsung Galaxy buzzed in his pocket in his suit, he reached in and pulled out his phone clicking the accept button.

Lew Kasper said"We got a problem she got away from after she jumped off a balcony and swang over to a commercial fish boat"

Victor said"That's not good you understand I need that fucking letter find now her dam it, listen if she goes to Rome see GrandMaster Milano with that letter and the Papal request my regime as GrandMaster is over. She must be not made there"

Lew Kasper said"She'll show up in Valletta sooner or later then we get the letter and her Mr.Kenton don't worry"

Victor said"You fucking better or I will send someone else to hunt her down and retrieve the letter"

Victor clicked the end button on his phone as he walked over to front doors, and opened them. He ventured in passing by painting on the walls and relics in display cases as he made way over to his office. He grabbed the door handle as he opened the door and entered. He went over to his desk where he saw his laptop sitting.

Victor got up from his desk walking back and forth he could take the chance of trusting Kayleigh that she hadn't told the CIA Alpha team anything. He placed his Samsung Galaxy back into his pocket inside his suit. He had come this far risking everything there was no turning back now, his private collectors were dangerous people if they found out the CIA had started looking into them.

That wouldn't be good for him so he decided to take extreme measures to assure them that wouldn't happen.

One of the reasons that no one knew anything about the supposedly black market was that was the location was always changed moving around to different countries in privately owned auction warehouses all over the world that he owned.

He was a cautious man and always had been it was in nature I guess you could say. He liked to remain in the shadow behind the scenes of everything controlling the outcome of everything nothing could be left to chance. Thats why he had reached out to the Bratva and the Sandino family. He had known that the Sandino family owned all the Ports in Italy and that Mogievich men would be good for security.

He walked out of his office closing his office door behind him, strolling down the gallery display room, and exited out through the front doors. Then he ventured over to his shiny black armored Mercedes Benz. The climbed stepped out grabbing the backdoor for Victor. Victor climbed in then the chauffeur closed the door. He hadn't heard back yet from the assassins to follow Leslie and the Raptor yet.

But that would have to wait right now he had to worry about Kayleigh. As Much as she was his best mole inside the Malta Security Service and the Entity, there had always been a risk that she could defect to the CIA revealing what she knew about him.

The only thing he demanded from his assets that work for him was a loyalty that was it. He reached into his pocket pulling out his Samsung Galaxy and quickly dialed the number for an assassin that he had on his payroll. Azalea Elizabeth Grey!!

Azalea grabbed the encrypted burner from the glove department driving as she drove the streets in her shiny red KIA Forte in Moscow after she had finished eliminating one of her targets that was an American businessman. She clicked on the button as she spoke

"Grey,"

"Azalea I need you in Malta for a wet job I think Kayleigh may have told the CIA about my operation," Victor stated

"Victor it's been while I since I did some wet work for you why now all of a sudden," Azalea asked racing down through the streets trying to avoid the FSB that been tailing her.

"Because your the best at what you do Azlea and because it is a delicate matter that only you can handle," Victor remarked.

"Okay I want seventy million dollars wired into my offshore bank account in Pammana I'll be there as fast I can Victor," Azalea said turning the corner sharp heading toward the Moscow International Airport.

Victor ended the call on his Samsung Galaxy placing back into his pocket inside his suit as the chauffeur drove him to down the Grand Harbor. He hoped that he didn't have her killed cause he saw a lot of talent in her yet. Soon he would find out.