Chapter 19:Goning Rogue

Rome, Italy

Song Game of Survival by Ruelle

Ruyan clicked the end button her own satellite phone as she ventured back into the den and strolled over to her laptop on the desk where the curator was sitting. She opened it up and typed in her password on the screen. A few minutes later the screen flashed onto the screen. She scrolled up the screen to the Swiss National bank.

Then she clicked on her offshore bank account. It showed that t twenty million dollars had been wired into her account. She was pleased. She still had assassins that she could send to terminate the Raptor. This was going to be a test and a challenge.

 She knew no one had ever come close, eliminating the man with many faces.

She was going to need another assassin just like him, someone better someone with skills. The assassination business was tense and sweaty. There was a saying that she went by in this kind of business that was.

"Those who want power assassinate get it and those who have the power to assassinate to keep it"

Yes the assassination business was hardly a dying institution worldwide. Political assassinations still exists. But she had survived this long-staying off the grind this long. She had known about the Raptor being trained at Camp Perry where he was in paramilitary and dirty tricks when as an assassin.

It was no wonder he was the world's deadly assassin But she was rogue and she would be back in business back again.She would go after him herself with, a four-course, some help of assassins she still had. They were paid through an offshore black ops account. 

She logged out of her offshore bank account in the Swiss National bank and closed her laptop.Killing the curator of Catherine Palace was no option for her.After all, President Putin wouldn't like that. As a private collector she had been to many auctions all over Europe bidding on famous paintings that she admired and hug them in her safe houses that she used.

She wondered if this GrandMaster Kenton had assets in the CIA or MI6 or the SVR or the FSB that he knew of her through his assets.It was too bad that Nicky didn't want to come to work for she thought she had tried to show the truth about her parents and convince them to go over to the White Nights which didn't work at all.

At first, it was a good idea but not anymore, who knows what would have happened if she did. That was a risk she wasn't going to take a gamble she didn't want to lose. Maybe the key to taking down the Raptor was Leslie his cleaner that he hired.

So she would need a black up plan just in case something went wrong.

She walked over to her weapons vault entered her passcode, which opened the steel vault door. She ventured in looking around all her weapons. She spotted her pelican case that contained her Accuracy International sniper file.

She withdrew Her CZ pistol and grabbed her Zev tech suppressed Glock 30 with a holo sight on it. She slipped it in her into shoulder holster and picked up the pelican case and walked out of the den. Then she exited the safe house walking over to the gun range that she owned.

First she test the distance, elevation, the wind, and the temperature on her sniper rifle. The Raptor was a master sniper who could take anyone out with kill shot from far away. She ventured down the field opened the pelican case and removed her Accuracy International sniper rifle laid in the prone position.

Then she adjusted the turrets on her sniper rifle as she looked through her powerful scope. She zeroed in on the target of the pumpkin. Her breathing slowed down, she squeezed the trigger as the supersonic flew out in the air. 

The round didn't drift which good. And didn't drop. It obliterated the pumpkin in half.  

Ruyan got up back on her knees folding the tripod in on her Accuracy International sniper rifle. She walked back across the field from the gun range back to the safe houses were her helicopter was sitting on a landing pad.