Interview with the characters

Today I have the honour of interviewing Lex Jackson and Interview Alpha group along with some of your favorite villains in my books.

CIA safe house Location classified

Author:Jdoggy

"Lex, thanks for letting me to come and interview you and the Alpha group,"

"Your very welcome Jdoggy were honoured to meet the author who is writing about us," I said in calm a tone.

Author:

"So I have a some questions to for you and your team. How do you stay in shape after been shot in on your shoulder, scaling the hotel wall. And taking on the Raptor and the White Nights,"

"Well,Jdoggy, can I call you that. That's such awesome username for an author. When I'm not on operational assignment I usually work out lifting weights or going

to run. But when I not working out I go to the sniper's

Shooting course with Summer, Olreana,and Nicky where we

To improve our shooting skills and try out new sniper rifles

That we use on our ops. Other then that I usually read a lot or go over operations details that would come in handy for us," I replied.

Author:

"I was just wondering and I'm sure your fan and readers are too? Have you ever though about relationship with Summer or Nicky, or Olreana,"

"That can't never happen Jdoggy, it would jeopardize the security of our group and the Op. Let's suppose I was gocaptured by a terrorist or a foreign agent. First of all it wouldn't be fair for them you see if Summer had to come toThe rescue because she had feelings for me. Those feelings interfere in the operational. Were all teammates here and we each have our own opinion and idea of how to do the op. But we work together on it and that's whats us a great team," I explained.

Author:

"Have you ever had on a first love,"

"Yes, but it's highly classified. All I can tell you is that she was dispatched to kill my asset on my first op," I said in

A cool but considering tone.

Author:

"How are you dealing with David's death,"

"Its hard we hardly ever saw each other the only time I saw was before I got trained at the Farm. But I will find those who killed them and I put them into the ground," I said in a firm cool tone.

Author:

"What's it like working with Popov's daughter Orleana,"

"I"m honoured to work with Olreana, I can see a lot of her father in those skills that she uses on every op makes a great agent for us," I stated in a calm tone.

Author:

"Nicky, I understand you are the newest agent of the Alpha group, can tell me how you like with Lex,"

"Thanks, Jdoggy, Yes I am kind of new to the Alpha group. He's a great team leader and agent. You know he never leaves us out in the field he's always there. The first time I saw him was in our safe house in Berlin when he walked in I saw the skills of a legendary agent in them," Nicky said ina Russian accent with trace of english in it.

Author:

"So after finding about your what your parents did for a living after your hacked into their computer? Where you afraid fo your life,"