Drunk

"Y/n?" Gilbert walks towards you as you sit on the stairs outside. there was a party and you had a few too many drinks. you start laughing as you point at him. "you have four feet!" you yell. Gilbert chuckles. "you're drunk" he says causing you to jump up. "I'm not!" you say pointing your finger at his chest and you almost fall over. He chuckles as he catches you and looks around. "Diana!" he yells, as Diana walks by. "yes.. oh my.." her eyes widen as she sees you. "she can't go home like this" she said as you started laughing again. "you have four feet as well!" you said and looked down gasping. "I have four feet aswell!" you say with wide eyes. Gilbert chuckles while Diana frowns. "she definitely can't go home like this. her parents will kill her" Gilbert said. "can you take her?" he asks. "oh no my parents would freak out if they knew there was alcohol at this party!" she said. "I'll take her then" Gilbert said. he was still holding you so you wouldn't fall. "can you tell her mother you guys are having a sleepover or something?" he asked. "yea sure" Diana said as she chuckled. "who's having a sleepover. why wasnt I invited?" you say as you get out of Gilbert's grip stumbling before falling back in his arms. "good luck" Diana said before walking off. "let's get you home" Gilbert said as he carried you towards his carriage. you couldn't stop giggling and Gilbert smiled looking at you. "how on earth did you manage to get this drunk?" he asked as he chuckled but you didn't answer you fell asleep in his arms and he put you down in the carriage. you started driving and after a few minutes of Gilbert staring at you you woke up again. "are you kidnapping me?" you asked with a giggle. "no Y/n I'm not kidnapping you" Gilbert said. "good because if you were I would get reeeaaally mad." you said with raised eyebrows. you arrived at his house and he carried you into his bedroom. "get some sleep" he whispered as he wrapped a blanket around you. "you know you look reeeaaallyyyy handsome" you said. Gilbert smiled to himself. "but you're not more handsome than Gilbert. no one is" you said as a smirk appeared on Gilbert's face. "you think Gilbert is handsome?" he asked as he tried not to laugh. "of course I do... I'm in love with him." you said. "Y-you're in love with me?" Gilbert asked and you frowned. "no silly, I'm in love with Gilbert" you said as you let out a chuckle. Gilbert shook his head smiling as he blew out the candle on his nightstand. "good night Y/n" he said before closing the door and walking towards the guestroom grinning like a fool.

Your head hurt when you woke up and you instantly regret drinking last night. your memory is a complete blur. you notice you're not in your bed as you look around smelling a familiar scent.

Isn't this... Gilbert's bedroom?

You groan in pain as you try to remember how you ended up here. a vague memory of Gilbert and Diana talking to you appears in your head. you get up and squint your eyes at the sunlight falling through the window. you looked at your dress in the mirror relieved that you didn't see any vomit. you slowly walked out of the room and went into the kitchen. "good morning" you said still with your eyes half shut. "morning" Gilbert said with a chuckle. "how are you feeling?" he asks. "like someone rode their carriage over my head" you said standing in the door opening. "do you remember anything" Gilbert asked as he bit his lip his heart beating in his chest. "not really" you said. Gilbert sighed because now he had to bring it up. "so you don't remember what you said to me?" Gilbert asked causing you to chuckle. "oh my what did I say?" you ask. "y-you kinda told me you're in love with me" he said as he gulped. you widen your eyes as you leaned against the door behind you trying not to lose your balance. "d-did you mean that?" Gilbert asked. you nodded a little scared of what he was going to say. Gilbert let out a relieved breath. a smile appeared on his face. "I feel the same" he said as his eyes sparkled making his way over to you. your head still pounding as he softly stroked your face. he pressed his lips on yours and pulled away chuckling. "you taste like champagne" he says. "I'm sorry" you said chuckling. "don't be" he said leaning in again. you pulled him closer as he pushed you against the door your lips fitting like a puzzle when suddenly the door opens and you both fall to the ground with a loud thud. "I'm sorry" you heard Bash say as he chuckled brushing past you two not wanting to interfere. Gilbert's cheeks turned bright red as he got off of you and looked over at a smirking Bash. you brought your hand up to your head. you groaned. "my head is killing me" you said as Gilbert helped you up as well. "go back to bed I'll bring you breakfast" he said as he kissed your cheek. you smiled "thank you" you said before walking back into Gilbert's bedroom throwing yourself onto the bed. seconds later Gilbert walked in with breakfast putting it on his nightstand. you didn't feel very hungry and you patted the spot beside you for Gilbert to lay down. he layed down next to you and stared at you softly touching your face. "you shouldn't have had that much champagne" Gilbert whispers with a soft chuckle. "I'm glad I did" you said cuddling up to him. "you are?" Gilbert asked frowning. "I would've never had the courage to tell you how I feel, and this would've never happened" you said as Gilbert stroked your hair. "I'm also really glad then. but dont do it again" he says as you chuckle. "I won't... I've learned my lesson" you say gesturing towards your head. Gilbert let out another chuckle as he kissed your forehead before you dozed off in his arms.