Leave Him (p.1)

tw: violence

"Good morning, sweetheart," your fiance said, walking into the kitchen. he looked like he had a hangover.

"it's afternoon already. where were you last night, I was worried about you Liam," you said, while making him 'breakfast'. it was lunch time already.

"I was out with some friends," he said, sitting down at the table. "can you hurry up with the food? I'm starving."

then starve

"I'm almost done," you said, quickly pouring him a glass of juice.

"how's your bruise?" Liam asked, rubbing his forehead.

"you don't get to ask me that!" you turned around to look at him.

Liam rolled his eyes. "come on, I was drunk!" he yelled.

"that's no excuse!" you yelled slamming his glass of juice on the counter, making it spill.

"I'll do it again if you don't shut up about it!" Liam yelled, also slamming his hand, but on the table.

"oh you've gotta be kidding me!? you're the one who brought it up!" you yelled.

"I'm not kidding, believe me! now shut the f*ck up I have a headache."

"because you're an alcoholic and you drank too much again," you mumbled, wiping the counter to clean up the spilled juice.

"what did you just say!?" Liam asked, getting up from his chair.

"nothing."

"you said something and you're gonna repeat it to me!" Liam demanded.

you sighed walking around him and putting a tray with breakfast on the table. "I'm going for a walk, enjoy your f*cking breakfast!" you yelled, flipping over his juice and walking away to open the door.

Liam grabbed your wrist, causing you to turn around. he punched you in your face and you gasped, bringing your hand up to your nose.

you ripped your wrist out of Liam's grip and ran as fast as you could away from him, blood gushing out of your nose. it was most likely broken

I need a doctor!

the doctor's office was only a few minutes away, but everyone was looking at you and your bloody hands.

when you entered the doctor's office there was no one there. "hello!? is anyone here, I need help I think my nose is broken!"

you squinted your eyes in pain when someone entered the room. you couldn't see his face, your vision was blurry. your whole face was covered in blood, obviously scaring the young man.

"oh my god... Doctor Ward!?" he yelled, his voice sounded familiar. "a patient with a broken nose!"

someone else rushed into the room. "oh my, come one let's get you cleaned up," he said. you nodded, groaning in pain.

Doctor Ward cleaned your face and studied your nose, which he confirmed to be broken. "what happened?" he asked.

sh*t I hadn't thought of that.