Picnic (headcanon)

-you bake all the food together.

-you sit underneath a tree on a blanket just big enough for both of you.

-sticking flowers into Gilbert's hair, making it all messy.

-Gilbert reads to you as you bury your face in his chest.

-talking about anything and everything, occasionally laughing at his jokes. holding hands the whole time.

-eating the food together, but it tastes really bad. "Gilbert... did you add salt or sugar?"

-looking at the clouds and their shapes. "that one looks like a heart."

-fantasizing about your future together.

-Gilbert playing with your hair as you softly hum a song.

-cuddling up when it's getting late and you're both getting tired.

-you tracing your fingers over his face and counting his freckles making him blush.

-Gilbert starts tickling you but you end up making out.
"stop!" "make me."

-staying there until dark before finally going home.

-Gilbert walks you home and you kiss him on the porch before going inside.

______________________________________

so I'm trying to get back into writing a little and I'm taking requests for headcanons now (not imagines yet) but if you have any headcanon requests let me know in the comments of my requests chapter, my dms or one of my authors notes (the only places I will be checking for requests) if it's not in any of those places I might not see them.

please vote or comment. I really appreciate it! ✨