A/N

A/N
I don't know why the fuck I'm writing  all these books ? Well because I don't have a life.

Duh 🙄

Whenever you'd read '***' that's when I'm changing POV I hate when people don't give the readers a heads up and just do it like eh...QUE?

Anywho I've had this  book for a very long time , I did somewhat edit it on the first 20 chapters yk just updated a few stuff.I hope you all enjoy this book as much as I did writing it .
***************************
Serena's on the run from her possessive and controlling ex boyfriend who beats on her for fun.This young twenty two year old finds herself moving to Florida where the waters nice and the people are kind.
An African American woman on the run from city to city hopes to finally call it quits in Naples FL with her half sister and  her  deceased mothers husband.
Now she plans to live in Florida and try to live again. Try to live out the shadows and in the sun, well until she meets a dangerous inked guy name Dominic Reed.

Dom was your average twenty eight year old heartbreaker all around playboy. He has the cars ,the house the bitches and the job. He owned the most famous bar and garage in Naples ,FL. Battling his demons he's having a hard time staying focus. Family casted him out due to his appearance and choice of work. A loner you might add but his side job would have serenity devastated. He wasn't a nice guy at all. He was someone you wanted to stay clear from and that's exactly why Serena was in all this because she didn't listen , she didn't stay away from the ink covered man she was strangely attracted to.

Two lost souls in one GIANT city are bound to meet.