•26•

*•*•*

"GOD DAMMIT Dominic, you went full ape shit on him." mike yelled as dom and Davis were already having an heated argument.

"He deserved it Davis , you know the things he did to her-"

"How do you even know ....what's going on between you two no more lies tell me the god damn truth."

"Nothing , she's .... an innocent remember. Isn't that what we do here kill people who hurt the innocent, steal from us , kill or hurt one of our own ISN'T THAT WHAT WE DO IN THE MAFIA?"
Dom was yelling and had forgot who he was talking to

"You were assigned to find randy , get your team together and bring him to me , you did and that's the end of your task dom. Fall back. This is an order."

"Fuck your order."
"Dom!" Mike yelled through greeted teeth
"Keep it up dom you'd be outta here."
"Fuck your god damn order davis." He began walking to the exit just barely opening the door.

"I KNOW ALL A BOUT IT, about you and serenity."
Davis last statement brought realization back.

"What you talking about Davis?" Mike questioned.

"Oh your bestfriends but he ain't tell you this. Well apparently Dom and Serena have been sleeping together."

Mike could only look at dom. "See Nah I thought they just damned kissed..."

Dominic let go of the door knob
"How long have you known?"
Davis took a deep breath pacing back and forth. "Today, you were being overly protective of her. But I'll tell you this dom." He finally stopped pacing taking his seat on the couch before the two men.

"Whatever you have you will break it off, and I mean it."

"Bullsh-"
"DOMINIC REED, you will cut all fucking ties with her."
"You don't control shit this way.."

"One word Dom , Mafia. Your forgetting your apart of the fucking mafia and that it's people after you. Randy's dead..gone never coming back. In due time Serena will leave and I'll make sure she stay away until this shit dies down. I just killed someone from another group that's gonna be heat coming for us. I don't want my daughters in this mess hell makalea doesn't even know about this shit."
His face was blood shot red and he was breathing heavy.

"Davis calm down." Dom protested

"No I can't calm down, dom you know I love you to death but I meant it when I said she was off limits. I'm trying so hard to not pull them into our world. You best should know woman in the mafia aren't happy and that their bound to this life no matter the situation. The last thing I want is for her to be in this mess."

Davis stared at dom with pleading eyes in complete silence until dom spoke up.

"Your asking me to just give up something I've been doing with someone for longer than a month. I've learned this woman inside and out. I know her past she knows mine and not once have I ever told anyone about this since April. I can't get her out of my mind , I think of her every second of the day. I'm to busy worrying about if she ate or if she's comfortable. I'm use to her perfume on my sheets ,that it's the only thing I smell when she's gone and when's she's not around I feel like  I'm sick and I instantly get bored. At first she was difficult and stubborn but now she's the only person that's on my mind and when randy was saying all those things about what he did to her I lost my shit. You see these little things that makes me smile are things only a person-

"Only a person that's in love would care about."  Davis finished dom sentence half way. Davis and mike were shocked as though this was the first time dom said anything about loving a woman in his life. For once in his lonely life dom found someone he wanted to make his and he'd be damned if he'd let that feeling go. A feeling he wanted since birth.
The feeling of love.

"If you love her as you say you do you'd let her go." Davis walked closer to him laying his hand on doms shoulder.
"God father to godson , let this one go or I will take action." Patting his back , Davis soon left leaving dom and mike in deep thought.

"Dom-"
"Just....just get out." Dom let the very words fall from his lips.
Mike didn't say much further as he understood he wanted to be alone.

"Okay, call me if you need to talk bro." Mike left the room and dom kept replaying the words over and over in his head until he knew what he had to do.
He would remove Serena from his arms,

                     "Indefinitely"