•21•

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY BITCHES." Raven threw alcohol over the crowd.

"I thought it was as Mk birthday though..." Isabella said already drunk meanwhile I was just chilling with M. She had her eyes on a this fine dark skin but she was to scared to say anything.
She's nineteen now and at that age I talked to random guys.

"Look you my baby sister I'm not encouraging you to do anything but go get the boy number and stop drooling over him." "And don't drink anything you didn't see nobody pour." Whispering to her as she walked off to talk to him. It was hard saying this while the music was blasting.

Almost everyone the club was half naked so we fit right In well not really me since only my cleavage is out.

"Let's go mona we dancing." Bella pulled me up out to the dance floor. I didn't remember the last time I had this much fun. Hell I never even went out back home .

My body did it's on thing as summer walker 'playing games' played on at first I thought why they playing this sappy shit but I didn't care I was in a pool of new people new vibes and I'm young I could do whatever the fuck I wanted.

Isabella was really Latina wasted as she was doing shots of a fat man belly.
While raven was still running around the club with a bottle in her hand...why did they even give that girl that. I kept checking on makaela she was still sitting at the bar laughing with the unknown man.

I felts strong hands go down my side then back up. I caught a glimpse of his full beard face and the smell of his minty breath. He was cute I can tell you that, grinding my ass on him a bit I heard him groan. I was pleased with myself for the old serenity would never in a million years do this.

His hand came full up taking my breast hard and his other planted on my hips pushing himself up on my ass even more.
This was new, until I felt his body snatched away from me .

"Oh SHIT." I heard a guy yelling and what I saw was beyond insane.
"DOMINIC!" I yelled trying to pull him off the stranger but he didn't budge. "STOP!!" He kept connecting his fist to the guys face. The way dom was messing this guys face up gave me all kind of chills.I didn't like the way he kept swing at the man.

Two unknown men came pulling a furious dom off him but he soon started fighting them both that's when mike came and jumped in helping out.
"Ray yo man out here fighting ." Isabella drunkenly said behind me.

I couldn't watch anymore of this , walking out the club close to where I parked . I just needed fresh air. I hated violence and dom was giving me randy vibes. Men that hit other people for no reason scared me.

He was like a full animal in beast mode and nothing not even mike could pull him off the man.

"SERENA!" My name was yelled from behind which broke me from my train of thought.
His face was bleeding a little and hair was messy. He was just a hot ass mess.

He came rushing to me but I could help but.......fear him? He raised his hand but I didn't know why I flinched.

Our eyes locked and he knew what I thought that's why he dropped his hand.
"Why did you flinch?"
I didn't respond just kept my arms crossed over me and my eyes down.

"WHY DID YOU FLINCH SERENA?!"

"BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HIT ME."

Taken back by my comment he inches closer pulling my head up meeting his hard gaze.
"I would never lay a hand on a woman let alone you. Not once have I ever and won't start now."
"These hands will only please woman ,do you hear me?"
I slowly nodded
"Words Serena."

"Why did you start fighting him, he didn't do shit to you."
"Watch how you talk to me." He growled with fury in his eyes.

"No fuck you....you coming in here ruining shit like you own the place."
Dom notice this was the first time he heard me curse let along show my anger.

"What you mean ,WHY THE FUCK DID HE HAVE HIS HANDS ON YOU?"
"That's not even your business, I can let who I want grab my ass or my titties you don't own shit ,I can do what and whoever I want."

***
She began walking back in the club but dom caught her arm , he tried not to put pressure on her as much.

"Let me go dom..." she warned him ,by now she was beyond furious.

"No we sitting here tryna have a conversation, what you wanna go see if he alright? I dare you to go back in there and let him touch you." Stepping closer as their faces was inches apart
"The second he touches you I'll break his hand six different ways you didn't know was even possible."

"Tuh.... I might even let him take me home,who knows maybe he wanna go on a date or something . Because I know for a fact some guys wouldn't just fuck me and  say they want nothing to do WITH ME ANYMORE."

"Is that's what this is about because I won't fuck you?" She turned her head ignoring his question.
"I asked you A GODDAMN QUESTION." They literally spent twenty minutes outside the club arguing.

***

"It's more dick out there, I don't need you to satisfy me. We are in the heart of Florida..... it's men everywhere." I laughed but dom was far from laughing.
He coming around here acting like my father more like my overly protective boyfriend when he said he didn't even want anything to do with me.

"You can't be mad, I'm not your girl I'm just business and you don't FUCK business remember.?"

His next move is what threw me off the most. He grabbed me hard by my throat and slammed his lips into mine.