•7•

Ren pov:
With lost words I tried walking away hence how I said tried until his next statement knocked me off my boots , I'm not even wearing boots.

"Who were you talking to?"

"When?" Yea act slow girl that's so cute.

"Just now on the phone."
Why did he care and why the fuck was he listening ,the last thing I needed was people knowing why I'm really here.

"An old friend."
"Cut the bullshit , who was it ?"
This bluntness came from no where who did he think he was to question me ?

"My personal life is nun of your damn business you don't know me I don't know you."
His next attack caused me to jump. Snatching my phone from hand he unlocked it and yes I should really put a password on my phone .

I eyed his figure and the way he casually leaned on the wall. We're strangers and yet here he is all in my phone.
"Here"
He handed my phone back.
"The person who keep calling has a burner phone."
"Y-Yea"
"Might wanna change your number that would be best." But little do he know I did already and the prick still find ways to call.

I nodded

****

Serena walked off being fed up with Randy let along dom shit.
She took her former seat in the middle but by twenty minutes later the girls lunch was over and work was calling.

"You okay ?" Her sister asked a bit worried.
"Yea why you'd asked?" When Serena gets nervous she plays with her fingers and that's she was nervous now.

"Just you've been quiet since you came back from the bathroom?" The girls started walking back to the shop opening up until closing which was in three hours.
"I'm fine just ,"
"Hey you can tell me what's wrong trust I'm here for you."

She nodded her head as a reply
"That Dominic guy was all in my business, asking who was I on the phone with and he started cussing like ion do all that." True enough she hated when men yell at her it just remind her of randy .
"Mhmmm girl." She dragged the mhmmmm thill she got back in the shop.
"He might got a thing for you."
"Who!?"raven looked over the desk all up in their conversation.

"Dom was up in our girl face earlier."
"Ouuuuu girl , I'd say get that dick but you vegan." Raven said with a low laugh

"Actually it's vegetarian."
"Same thang."
"No not, really"

"Anyway enough about him the big question is do you think you wanna work here with us or nah ?"

Serena look back at all three girls and a smile came across her face.
"Yea.."
The girls all cheered screaming with joy.

The day went buy fast and everyone left one by one. Makaela left early due to it being a school night and she had homework. She could own her a store but she was still a little girl in her fathers eyes.

Leaving raven and Serena to close , bella left twenty minutes ago.
"So yea that's all we do before closing make sure everything is wiped down , trash token out and that's pretty much it the tills go in the safe Bella counts them in the morning."
"Don't seem like much to do the store runs smoothly."
"That ain't even it like wait til the winter hits folks gone be all in this joint for that winter cream to keep skin hydrated and moistest , gone be like Black Friday for awhole two months."

Ren pov:
I laughed "No I'm fr you gone see."
Hopefully I could see but I'd don't plan on being here that long. Its now August would I really be here in December?

Probably not I'll be 6 feet under once randy finds me.

I jumped from the sound of someone knocking on the door. Couldn't they ass see the closed sign ? I forgot mike and raven were a thing and she said he was coming over to wait for her while she close up.
I walked over to unlock the door for mike but I didn't know he was bringing him.

"Hey baby." Raven came up kissing mike with full tongue and all giving me second hand embarrassment.
"Serena you can go ahead and leave gotta change down stuff in the back but your welcome to stay if you want."
"Thanks but I'm actually tired might just call it a night."
Grabbing my purse I pulled my phone out ,
"You driving ?" Raven asked causing Dominic head to snap in my way. The whole time his face was glued to his phone.
"No Calling an Uber."
"Not at this time it's dark as hell and you know what that shit said on the news about sex trafficking."

She picked her keys up gesturing to me.
"I'll take you home."
"Baby." Mike whispered
"Nah boo chicks before dicks ."
"Raven you don't have  to trust I'm comfortable riding wit-"

"I'll drop her off." Dominic stood with keys in hand.
"Boy wonder sit your ass down." She looked him up and down
"Baby I think we should let him take her home."
Mike mouthing 'please' to me , I didn't want to ruin their couple time.

"It's coo, I'll just ride with him if it'll make you feel better."
"You sure cuz I could take you."
"Baby she said it's okay."
"Boy shut up." She turn to Dominic eyeing him weirdly her five 'four frame compared to his six' one frame.
"You better not lay them hoe hands on her." I laughed at her as she rolled her eyes then came over giving me a goodbye hug.

Leaving the shop I was following behind Dominic until I spot something.
"I'm not getting on that thing."
He hopped over onto his motorcycle cranking it up.
"If you want a ride home you'd get on."
"No."
"What's wrong don't know how to ride?" Oh that caused him to laughing showing off them pearly whites for the first time and that god forsaken dimple.
"Come on I got you," handing me and all white helmet.

"Nothing bad will happen to you while your with me."