•11•

Ren pov:
"You asked why dom was here , first he's my godson , second he's a trained killer I hire to do little jobs here and there."

Was my ears deceiving me ?
Mafia ?
This shit was by the worst to get mixed up in. You would never have guessed. "Here I thought you two were just simple business men but no....your both criminals."

"Yea and these criminals are what's keeping your ass alive."Dom finally spoke up.
"I don't care what your jobs is honestly I don't. I just want a simple life no crazy ex , not on the run , I appreciate you Davis for protecting me but you should have told me what was going on from the jump."
"Little one , I don't have to tell you anything I'm doing it because I want to."

Nodding "So what's he supposed to be my guardian angel." Pointing at Dominic even though I know he's far from an angel.

"He's here to help you on my behalf I asked if he'd keep an eye on you , which reminds me when you came in you said who was here ?"

Taking a deep breath and looking down in my hands." Randy's here in Florida."
He leaned back in his seat looking at dom.
"And how do you know that?"
Pulling out my phone and opening my voicemail box.
"He sent me this."
Placing my phone on the desk then pressing play.

'Baby.....this Florida heat is something else, just to remind you Im here and I'll find you. You know I will.'

"Then he sent this one a few hours ago "

'The Naples , not a bad place but it's where the riches are and I know you don't have the money to afford any of this. Who you screwing the mayor?'

The voicemails ended and I could tell Dominic and Davis had something they wanted to say.
Everything went so fast they started discussing things.
"We could put her in the safe house."
"Not by herself."
"I'll still have eyes on her at work but the days she don't work ?"
"She'll be here , I'll watch her at the office."
"I'll get my team ready ASAP , I'll pass the picture around telling them he's a threat."
"Good meanwhile I need guards on makaela shop and while she's alone 24/7. Matter a fact put them on everyone."
"WAIT WAIT, y'all moving to fast and I'm confused."
Davis stood up going to his file cabinet.
"Okay we need a cover up like fast. How comfortable are you working here with me and as my second assistant?"

"Um okay I guess it's doesn't seem if it's finance then yea-"
"Good now have you ever held one of these." Handing me a small black gun next to it a white one."
"Wow....I um no I haven't."
I was scared of guns actually reminded me of how randy always had a black hand gun.
He nodded his head.
"Great."
"Can we just sit here and talk like normal people for once all this running around giving me a panic attack or something just." Taking deep breaths.

"Okay"

**********
That some what meeting was over with and unfortunately I'm being tracked and watched like a dog. The days I'll be at herb it I'll be watched by Dominic and Michael. Then on days I dont work there I'd be here at the office as his second assistant. They move fast but men with power and money could do that. Especially men in the mafia.

So much for freedom.

Leaving the building behind I was about to request an Uber but my phone was snatched out my hand.
"Did you not hear what was going on in there?"
"Yes I'm not deaf."
"So why you requesting an Uber if I'm right here ?"
"What does that suppose to mean?"
"Just get in."
Unlocking his all black jaguar.
"Who's this?" Turing my head around to see the same blonde head woman from the bar.
"Who you?" I looked her up and down.
"Dom you fuck black bitches now?"
Done closed his door back walking next to me.
"Who I fuck don't got shit to do with you."

"Never have I seen you with her before she new?"
"Again not ya business, lemme ask you something, you work  here?"
I sat there like a a child with Ike the adults argued back and forth.

"No I work down the street form here -"
"Okay so why the fuck everytime I'm leaving I see you here waiting like a dog."
That gained a small laugh from me.
"What's so funny , he'll fuck you just like how he do everyone else and throw them away like used trashed."

'No one wanted a used black bitch like you.'

She turned on her heels walking away mad as hell.

"Where are we going ?"  Hopping in the passenger seat.
"We're going to my garage to pick up the car Davy got you."
"Davy?"
"Davis , it's a name I gave him growing up."
"So y'all really close ?"
"He's my god father."

*******
Arriving at his garage was packed filled with top notch cars. "I just hope Davis didn't go over the top again , I'd like just a simple car and not a "Mercedes" I said while Michael rolled the all black baby my way. "Davis sure do know how to spoil people ." I heard mike say while he got out the car.

                   "He really does"