•41•

Ren pov:
Not edited 😂

"Dominic!" I was running down the busy hall back to the piano room I was in earlier.

When I opened the door there stood April and Dom alone.

"I need to speak with dom.......alone." I told her but she only looked me up and down and scuffed.

So I took that as an invitation to beat her ass. Taking one step forward "I said get the fuck out." I asked nicely at first but she didn't comprehend. Dom watched me head to toe and I didn't even want to speak to him but I had to.

"Leave us." He said and his lap dog left in a hurry rolling her eyes at me. I hope they get stuck.

"Davis alive."  I said as soon as the door closed.

"Ren-"

"Don't believe me here." I handed him the phone."I've been getting this no caller ID calls since last week and now when I answered it , it was him dom. He's alive."

Dom looked at the row of missed calls. It took som a minute. As he eyed my phone and took a moment.

"Well where the hell is he?"

"He's here , in Florida."  Taking my phone from his hand and showing him the address I typed down that davis gave me.

"He gave me an address to go pick him up today something about he wanted me to meet someone. Also he said bring Makela but she's not talking to me." I sighed while taking a seat on the bed next to him.

"So what do we do now ?" I asked looking over at him

"If what your saying is true then we go get him."
"What about Mk?" 
"We could always kidnap her."
"I'm not kidnapping my sister."  I hissed and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Look Ren, I'm sorry about earlier. Just I didn't mean to snap on you just," he sighed sitting up straight.
"Things have been hard since all this mess. If Davis don't return I would have to take over the mafia and yea let's just say I won't be seen for a while if I do.
I didn't even consider how his death affected everyone else. Yet again I was thinking of my self.
"No it's my fault to you know , I should have left you alone to-

"No , don't ever leave me." He said looking down at my lips and a rush of emotions flushed over me. We were both bipolar and emotions flying everywhere in the room. I mentally laughed at being bipolar. It's not funny but it was to me.

"Even though I've been a dick to you since before you left  Florida  you still made sure I was good so I appreciate you, you've been a good help since day one."  I smiled a little only for it to fall. Hearing his words made me feel a lot better about myself.

"I thought I was going insane today."

"What do you mean?"

"I-I" I needed to speak on this or it'll creep up on me again in life. It'll become my demons if I don't tell someone how I've been feeling.

"It's my fault , that Adrian died. He jumped out in front of a bullet for me...someone he barely knew. It's all I replay over and over in my head. It gives me nightmares dom."

I felt his warm arms around me as he pulled me into him rubbing small circles on my back. I could feel him placing his chin on my shoulder taking a deep breath. Soon I broke down in his arms. I couldn't cry for days and here I was wetting this man shirt up.

"Don't put to much on you , okay? Because think about it it's my burden I share as well. I was right there next to you and I didn't act fast like Adrian did. So it's my fault as well if your gonna go blame yourself."

"Now." He pulled me back to take a glimpse of my face. Taking his thumbs whipping away my tears. I adored this side of dom. The soft side.

"Let's go get Davy." He smiled and I smiled back. We can't bring Adrian back and it was sad saying that as is but we could at least save our father who love and protect us.

We were running down the hall hand in hand like some mad people. People were staring at us but I didn't give a rat ass.

"Where's Makela ?" I asked Elenor who was escorting the guess out.

"She's down the hall in the kitchen why-" before she could finish dom kissed his mother on the cheek and ran in the direction the kitchen was in pulling me with him.I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Makela ," I spoke up first.

"We need to talk." She smiled at everyone as they said their goodbyes leaving the kitchen.

"What's the rush?" She spoke up

I looked to dom as he looked at me like 'this yo sister'
I swallowed hard before speaking again the taking my hand from doms.

"I know that what I'm about to tell you will be hard to believe but , dads alive." 
Her expression didn't change. She sighed and threw the kitchen rag into the sink placing her hands on her thighs and gave me a hard stare.

"Have you got nothing better to do? More or less have you been drinking?" She asked with a small laugh that hinted she didn't wanna hear this conversation. I wouldn't either for fucks sakes were at a funeral as is.

"No no Makela he's alive okay. We need you to come with us-"

"ENOUGH serenity, he's dead okay. Dead. Want me to spell it out for you? D. E. A. -"

"Dom what the fuck?"  He knocked her out cold with his all silver hand gun.

"We're wasting time so I went with my way."
"Davis is going to scold you so bad."
"I'd rather get scolded then never get one again." He smiled while picking Makela up.

"Out back that's we're I parked." We walked out back as he whistled "come on ace."  Ace came running up behind us.

"A Jeep when did you buy a Jeep dom?" I asked as he laid Mk down in the back seat then buckled her up.

"Darling I have over twenty cars."
I forgot he had moneyyyyyy.
Ace jumped in the back while we jumped in the front then soon took off down the road.

"You sure no ones gonna want know where we went?" I asked

"If we're both missing everyone would just think we're somewhere sharing a bed." I laughed a little."What it's not like I'm lying , am I?"
"No not at all."  It's true we couldn't really keep our hands off each other back then.

What about Mk though...I'm sure she wouldn't be sharing a bed with us as well. I mentally laughed at my self again. I have mental issues

I looked down at the map.
"Five hours to go." I sighed

"Get some sleep you'll need it." Dom said